View latest jobs advertisement and apply from Punjab Primary and Secondary Health Care Commission here. The Punjab Health Care Commission published a job advertisement in Jang Newspaper about the vacancies for which it is seeking candidates to fill apply.
Applicants for the following positions should be disciplined, educated, diligent, and dynamic.
Punjab Primary And Secondary Health Care Career Opportunities
The organization has a number of jobs currently available for Senior Internal Experts, Deputy Managers, Senior Content Writers, Content Writers, Managers, Officers, Internal Experts, Digital Media Specialists, Stenographers, Receptionists, Dispatch Riders, Office Boys, Cleaners, and Security Guards.
Punjab Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023
Applicants for Government jobs must meet the eligibility criteria listed on the official website of PHC, so they must have the appropriate qualifications and experience to apply.
According to these criteria, positions are open to candidates with the following degrees: Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle with relevant work experience.
PHC Vacant Positions Name
- Additional Director (Training)
- Deputy Director (Anti-Quackery)
- Deputy Director (Complaints)
- Deputy Director (Enforcement)
- Deputy Director (Trainings)
- Deputy Director (Standards Development & Dissemination)
- Senior Internal Experts
- Content Writer
- Internal Experts
- Manager (Admin & Finance)
- Manager (Data Analysis)
- Manager (Enforcement)
- Managers (Implementation)
- Managers (Legal)
- Managers (Software Development)
- Manager (Standards Development & Dissemination)
- Manager (Complaints)
- Deputy Manager (Electrical)
- Officer (Administration)
- Officer (Anti Quackery)
- Officers (HR)
- Officer (Implementation)
- Officers (IT Infrastructure)
- Officer (Legal),
How To Apply Online For Punjab Health Care Commission Jobs 2023?
- You can apply online for Sr. No. 1 to 32 at www.phc.org.pk.
- Please use the following address to send your CV along with any relevant documents in order to apply for Senior Nos. 33 to 36 in our department.
- There is a deadline of July 5, 2023 for submissions.
- TA/DA will not be allowed for shortlisted candidates.
- It is necessary for applicants to bring original documents to the interview.