Latest MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs 2023: Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture Jobs 2023 are available for the recruitment of Professors (Multiple Fields), Associate Professors, Lecturers, Registrars, Examiners, Chief Security Officers, Assistant Directors of Forms, and others.
MNS University Multan accepts applications from men and women. You have until 11 December 2023 to submit your online application.
MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs November 2023 Details
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||MNS University of Agriculture|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Literate to Inter|
You May Also Apply:
- Join Pak Navy Jobs Online Registration PN Cadet 2024-A
- Punjab Tourism For Economic Growth Project PTEGP Jobs 2023
Latest Vacancies in MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs 2023
MNS-UET, Multan job in agriculture department invites applications for the following positions in the following disciplines:
|Serial No||Name of Post|
|1||Professor ( Multiple Fields)|
|2||Associate Professor ( Multiple Fields)|
|3||Lecturer ( Multiple Fields)|
|5||Controller of Examination|
|6||Chief Security Officer|
|7||Assistant Director Forms|
|11||Lab Engineering Officer|
How To Apply For MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs 2023 Online?
- You’ll need to fill out a Prescribed Form on the website https://www.mnsuet.edu.pk/ and send it in with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile, and so on, along with the three passport size photographs.
- Those already in the service should submit their applications through their appropriate channels as soon as possible.
- Based on applicants’ qualifications, the University will shortlist them.
- There will be no T.A./D.A. in interviews/tests.
- The University can increase or decrease the number of posts, fill any position, or withhold appointment against any post for any reason.
- A test will be conducted if the number of applications rises to fifteen.
- Disability quotas are 3%, minority (non-Muslims) quotas are 5%, and women quotas are 15%.
- A timely application or an incomplete application will only be accepted.