CM Punjab Chaudhry Pervez Elahi will announce 25000 Educator Jobs 2023 In Punjab . Pervez Elahi said the provincial cabinet met on Saturday and was told 25000 teachers would be hired for the Punjab School Education Department.
School education department will recruit twenty-five thousand teachers. There will be a recruitment process for 25 thousand teachers in all 41 districts of Punjab as soon as possible. The Punjab province now has 41 districts, as five new ones have been established.
The educators’ posts are ESE BPS-14, SESE BPS-15, and SSE BPS-16. Teacher ESE teachers primary school, SESE teaches middle school elementary, and SSE teaches high school secondary.
Details of Educator Jobs 2023 In Punjab Latest Announcement
|Job Offer By||Punjab Education Department|
|Place of Posting||Punjab|
|Employment||Time Full Time|
|Candidate||Age 20-35 Years|
|Punjab Board Website||https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ Click here for more details|
|Address||Old Planning and Development (P&D) Building Civil Secretariat, Lahore|
MA MSc in school-level subjects will be the minimum education requirement for all categories. Education degrees are not required. CM Punjab has also announced that the recruitment process for educators’ jobs in 2023 will begin soon. Government recruitment will be completed in time, as these jobs are already overdue.
You may Also Apply:
Educator Jobs 2023 In Punjab Vacancies List
- Pakistan Studies Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Urdu Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- English Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Islamiyat Teacher
- Computer Science Teachers
Educators Jobs Policy 2023
- The PPSC will administer tests for educators.
- There will be a different paper pattern from the PPSC Lecturers’ Test. A 100-mark MCQ test will be given. Master’s level curriculum will be used. The test will last two hours. Candidates short-listed for further screening will be screened under PPSC policy.
- Is no one eligible? (Engineering, Agriculture, D-Pharmacy, DVM, Commerce, BBA & MBA) educators’ job openings are not available.
Eligibility Criteria Punjab Educator Jobs 2023
- Women and men have equal opportunities.
- Candidates must be Punjabi.
- Candidates should be 20 to 38 years old
- The second division in academics
- 15 marks in the matriculation examination
- A grade of 20 for intermediate
- The final grade for graduation is 20 points
- Master’s degree 20 marks
- Doctor of Philosophy/Ph.D. 5 points
- Qualifications as a professional educator (B.Ed.) 3 marks (Compulsory)
The selection process of Educator Jobs 2023 In Punjab:
Educators are hired based on educational certificates, available school seats, and the number of applicants. Eligible candidates are directly interviewed.
- The application/CV
- During the interview
- List of merits
- Letter of Acceptance
Salary Details Educator Jobs:
Serial Number Post Name Salary per Month
1 Primary Teacher Rs. 20,000
2 Elementary Teacher Rs. 25,000
3 Secondary Schools Teacher SST Rs. 30,000
How To Apply For Upcoming Educator Jobs 2023 In Punjab ?
- Interested and eligible candidates should submit their online applications through the Pakistan Public Service Commission’s official website: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk when vacancies arise.
- PPSC has introduced online fee collection. Fees should be deposited online using the following method:
- Using an ATM
Banking by mobile phone
Banking through the Internet
- Applicants now have the option to deposit fees using Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available microfinance banks.
The next step starts after the challan is submitted.
Personal & academic data, such as photos, qualifications, etc.
- You will receive a message from the PPSC confirming your application and giving your token and application number if you have applied successfully.