The Pakistan Army has published a job advertisement for Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs 2023. Candidates from Pakistan must apply for the position at the Pak Army Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt.
The following posts are open to candidates who meet the eligibility requirements. Below is the advertisement that lists the minimum age requirement, required education, and experience needed for each position at Ordnance Depot Quetta jobs.
Pakistan Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs 2023 Details
|Published On||November 15, 2023|
|No of Seats||20|
|Last Date||November 27, 2023|
Pak Army Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs Name
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|2.||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
|3.||Assistant Store Keeper|
|4.||Civil Operator Cum Lineman|
You May Also Apply:
How To Apply For Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs Online?
Candidates should submit attested copies of their credentials with their applications
- 02 passport size photographs
- Certifications of Education
- Postal Order
- Postal orders of Rs.300/- should be sent in the name of the Commandant of the Ordnance Depot in Quetta Cantt.
- On the application and envelope, applicants must indicate the position they are applying for.
- A test/interview will only conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants are limited to one application per position.
- In order to apply for Central Ordnance Depot jobs with the Pakistan Army, you must submit your applications by November 27th, 2023.