The official notification of the MDCAT Syllabus 2022 has been released by the PMDC Pakistan Medical and Dental Council on 21 June 2023. In conjunction with PMDC’s official website, the public announcement regarding Syllabus of PMC MDCAT 2023 can be found.
Is MDCAT 2023 Syllabus Released?
In Pakistan, MDCAT is a test taken for admission to MBBS and BDS colleges in Pakistan for the year of entry.
This is a full list of all of the details that we have available for you to look at on TheInfo.pk. You can read this full page in full. It includes the fundamentals of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Logical Reasoning.
Overview Of MDCAT Paper Patterns 2023
The National MDCAT will not be subjected to any negative marking at all. The total marks that will be awarded will be 210. It consists of 210 questions that require multiple-choice answers.
This paper will take you 3.5 hours in total to complete. During each MCQ, you are going to be given a total of one minute for your questions during the test.
There is no need to write more than this to pass the test, especially if you have prepared well enough.
Distribution of questions:
|Subject||Number Of MCQs|
Download PMC MDCAT 2023 Syllabus In PDF Format
After completing their Higher Secondary School Certificate intermediate exams or even before final exams of equivalent qualifications, PMC offers students the opportunity to participate in the Medical and Dental College Admission Test. Download the PMC MDCAT syllabus 2023 in pdf for complete information regarding each subject and its content that will be included in the examination.
PMC National MDCAT Syllabus 2023 In Pakistan
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council has made it mandatory for all students seeking admission to its MBBS or BDS degree programs to qualify for the test.
- PMC’s entire syllabus for 2023 can be found on this page.
- Taking the MDCAT 2023 is recommended for students.
- Following the university’s guidelines, an entrance test is administered.
- The syllabus must be followed by students when preparing for the test.
Few Important Points About Syllabus Of PMC MDCAT
- To create the MDCAT syllabus 2023, no topic was left out
- This course is not part of any existing syllabi. IBCC and provincial universities reviewed it
- There shall be no question in the paper that is outside any syllabus
- The Exam Paper Review Committee immediately removed all exam papers from scoring.
- PMDC MDCAT candidates will receive an objection form at the test center
- Any objection to any question can be recorded in the examination center
- After the MDCAT exam is completed, all objections will be reviewed immediately
- Questions found outside the identified syllabus shall be removed by 15th November
- Currently, all objections concerning any topic are also being communicated
FAQ About MDCAT Syllabus 2023
Do You Have A Negative Marking System?
There is no concept of negative marking in the world of education. Please be assured that we will let you know if there are any changes to the policy as soon as possible.
Can I Fail The MDCAT?
It is impossible to pass the course without a minimum of 60%.
Does MDCAT Consider FSC Grade Point Averages?
In intermediate, you must have a minimum score of 70%. Therefore, you should be considered qualified.