According to the Pakistan Army’s recent advertisement at the Central Ordnance Depot COD Sargodha jobs 2023 have been announced. Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot invites Pakistani nationals to apply for COD positions. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for these positions. The following advertisement describes each post’s age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Sargodha Jobs Details
|Published On||November 14, 2023|
|No of Seats||18|
|Job Location||Sargodha, Punjab|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||28 November 2023|
You May Also Apply:
About Central Ordnance Depot COD Sargodha
It is vital to the functioning of the Pakistan Army that the Central Ordnance Depot (COD) in Sargodha is maintained. Military supplies and equipment are stored, distributed, and managed here, which makes it a crucial component of the defense of the nation.
Vacancies Of Pak Army COD Sargodha Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Qualification|
|1.||Data Entry Operator (DEO) (BPS-14)||01||Bachelor|
|3.||Leader Fireman (BPS-03)||03||Primary|
|8.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||01||Primary|
|9.||Unskilled Manual Labor (USM) (BPS-01)||07||Primary|
How To Apply For Pakistan Army COD Sargodha Jobs Online?
- The appropriate channels should be used to submit applications from government employees.
- According to the government’s directives on the subjects, we will adhere to the quota reserved for women, minorities, transgender people, and the disabled.
- Two fresh passes along with the applications. A photograph, a CNIC, a residence address, an experience certificate and attested copies of documents, submitted in the name of the assistant commandant at central ordnance depot Sargodha, should be received within 15 days of publication of the advertisement in the newspaper.
- Only candidates who pass the document verification will be offered interviews and tests.
- The most preferred candidate will be one who is educated and experienced.
- Ex-servicemen will get an age relaxation of up to 45 years, while residents of Sindh Rural areas will get an age relaxation of 18 to 33 years.
- There will be no TA/DA allowed.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during a test or interview.
- All Pakistani stations are eligible to post successful candidates.
- You must apply by 27th November 2023 for central ordnance depot jobs in Sargodha with the Pakistan Army.