An advertisement has been published by the Ministry of Climate Change jobs for 2023. Pakistani Nationals are invited to apply for the following positions under the PSDP Project entitled Building Capacity on Water Quality Monitoring and SDG 6(6.1) on a contract basis.
Candidates from across the country who meet the eligibility requirements can apply online for these Latest MOCC Jobs by following the procedure defined by the organization. Once the recruitment process is completed, they can access these today Jobs in Pakistan 2023.
Ministry Of Climate Change Jobs Deatails
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Climate Change MOCC|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Daily, Ausaf, Dawn|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Address||Ministry of Climate Change MOCC, Islamabad|
You May Also Apply:
Ministry Of Climate Change Jobs 2023 Pakistan
This article will discuss the latest career opportunities from the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023 in the Njp Government of Pakistan. Applications are accepted by the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, which is part of the Ministry of Climate Change. The autonomous body seeks well-disciplined, caliber, adept, and experienced individuals.
One of the centres associated with the Ministry of Climate Change is the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, which the Government of Pakistan governs. The Ministry of Climate Change is primarily responsible for the country’s climate changes and regulates all climate-related factors throughout the country. The Federal Government offers a range of government jobs.
Climate Change Ministry Pakistan Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for these posts should have a Ph.D. / M.Phil / Masters / Bachelors / LLB / FSc / ICS / Matric / Middle, along with several years of experience.
The age limit will be relaxed based on the authority’s rules. It is a requirement that applicants are at least 18 years of age and cannot be older than 50 years of age.
Ministry Of Climate Change Jobs Online Apply 2023
Climate Change Minister Of Pakistan Vacant Positions
- National Project Manager
- Deputy Director BCH (Admin & Finance)
- Deputy Director BCH (Technical)
- Assistant Director BCH (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Director BCH (Technical)
- Law Officer
- Research Assistant
- Field Coordinator
- I.T. Officer
- Inspector / Field Officer
- Field Assistant
- Data Entry Operators
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Boy
- Gate Keeper / Chowkidar
- Gardener (Mali)
How To Apply For Ministry Of Climate Changes Jobs Online?
- For an application, please visit njp.gov.pk and complete the form.
- Online applications are the only method of selection.
- The last date for applications submitted is November 23, 2023.
- Interviews and tests will be conducted only with shortlisted candidates.
- The application will only be accepted if it is received on time.
- Applicants will not receive TA/DA.
- During the interview, candidates are expected to bring original documents.