This page provides you with detailed instructions on how to check my telenor sim number without balance. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check your Telenor sim number or Telenor number check code.
If you want to check your Telenor number, you can call a friend or relative and ask them to send you the number they received. In addition, you can check your Telenor number in other easier ways if you do not have enough funds to reach it.
How To Check My Telenor SIM Number Without Balance
- Code: send empty / empty SMS to 7421
- Cost: standard SMS rate
- Other code * 8888 #
- You will receive your Telenor sim number on your mobile screen for free.
How To Know Telenor SIM Number Step by Step Guide
There is a tendency for people to forget things. Sometimes we forget the most basic and minor things, especially when they involve dates, phone numbers, etc. You don’t need to worry if you don’t remember your Telenor SIM card number if you have a Telenor SIM card.
How To Check Telenor SIM No Through SMS
- Open on phone application for regular texting.
- Send a blank text message to 7421.
- Then you have to wait for a while to receive a response from 7421.
- The resulting text message will include your Telenor number.
How To Check Telenor Number Via Call
- If you don’t have enough funds to send a text message, all you have to do is:
- Dial 7421 from your Telenor simulator.
- The call will be sent as an answering machine message.
- You will shortly receive a response from 7421 containing your Telenor SIM number.
How To Check Telenor Number Through My Telenor app
You can find your Telenor number through the My Telenor app by following these steps:
- Go to the Play Store to find and install the My Telenor app.
- Open the My Telenor app.
- Click the “Start” button.
- The Telenor application will display your Telenor number on the main screen, where it can be easily viewed and recorded.
- My Telenor Test Your Skills Today 06 October 2022 | Telenor App Quiz Answer Today
- Zong Apna Shehr Punjab Offer Price, Subscription and Unsubscribe Code
How To Check a Telenor SIM Number Through a Telenor Representative
If you need any information regarding a Telenor SIM card, you can also speak directly with a Telenor representative to find out the information you require. To do this, you need the following:
- Your name
- Your National Identify card CNIC
- Your IMSI number (printed on the back of the SIM card)
- Once you have collected all information you need, dial 345 from your Telenor SIM card and follow the instructions to speak directly with a Telenor representative.
- Follow the instructions of your Telenor representative and provide them with the requested information (your name, CNIC number, and IMSI number).
- After you follow their instructions, they will give you your Telenor number. Please write it down somewhere for safekeeping.