The KPPSC New Advertisement has announced this employment opportunity on October 19, 2023. Here is the KPPSC Jobs advertisement we collected from the Daily News.
Firstly, let’s look at KPPSC a bit more before we move on to the specifics of available positions. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is a vital agency.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission was established under the British India Act 1935. In hiring civil servants and bureaucrats, the commission plays a crucial role. Various positions in the provincial government are filled through competitive examinations, including civil service, police, and educational posts.
KPPSC Jobs 2023 Detail Information
|Posted Date||19 October 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Last Date||27 October 2023|
You May Also Check”
KPPSC New Advertisement Vacant Positions
KPPSC is looking for individuals who are qualified, motivated, and dedicated. Listed below are the positions that are currently open for applications:
Positions in the Elementary & Secondary Education Department
- Male Subject Specialist History cum Civics
- Sub-Divisional Education Officer (BS-17)
- Female Subject Specialist History cum Civics
Positions in the Health Department:
- Clinical Technologist Anesthesia
- Clinical Technologist Surgical
- Clinical Technologist Cardiology
- PHC Technologist (MCH)
- PHC Technologist (MP)
- English Teacher
- Dental Surgeon
- Senior Registrar Opthalmology (BS-18)
- Senior Clinical Technologist Pharmacy
- Senior Clinical Tech Clinical Technologist Cardiology
- Senior Clinical Technologist Pathology
- Senior Clinical Technologist Radiology
- Senior Clinical Technologist Surgical
- Senior Clinical Technologist PHC
- Senior Clinical Technologist Dialysis
- Senior Clinical Technologist MCH
- Assistant Professor Anatomy
- Clinical Technologist Pathology
Positions in the Agriculture Department
- Research Officer (Agriculture Chemistry / Soil Science) (BS-17)
- Water Management Officer (BS-17)
Positions in Directorate of Land Record, Revenue, and Estate Department
- Sub Registrar (BS-14)
Eligibility Criteria Of KPPSC Jobs 2023
These positions are open to both men and women. A medical and teaching background is generally required, though the skills required may vary according to the role. An applicant must have reached the age of 18 years old, and they must not be older than 50 years old. A minimum of four to a maximum of five years of experience are required, along with a graduation degree or a master’s degree.
PKR 40,000 (estimated) is the minimum monthly salary in a competitive salary package, while PKR 55,000 is the maximum salary (estimated).
How To Apply for KPPSC New Advertisement 2023 [KPPSC Jobs]
It is easy to apply if you’re interested in becoming part of this exciting career journey. The steps are as follows:
- Go to https://www.kppsc.gov.pk for the official KPPSC website.
- Application fees (excluding service charges) are Rs. 500 via Easypaisa/JazzCash.
- There is a deadline of 27 October 2023 for applications. Make your mark on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s future by participating in this program.
- You do not need to submit a hard copy of your application. Please send your online applications to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission at 2-Fort Road, Peshawar Cantt.