Listed below are the most recent jobs openings offered by Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Advertisement 2023. Applicants from the FTO Jobs 2023 Islamabad are invited to submit their applications.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Islamabad Jobs
A job opening for Pakistani nationals is available in the FTO field. The FTO website can be accessed at www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs if candidates wish to review eligibility criteria and other conditions.
Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta are the locations of these employment opportunities. Federal Government Jobs are available to candidates across Pakistan. Temporary vacancies are available for these positions.
FTO Secretariat Islamabad New Jobs Detail (www fto gov pk)
|Posted On||8 July 2023|
|Education||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date||July 21, 2023|
|Company||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
Current Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Of Pakistan Jobs 2023
Candidate with a letter of nomination from a government organization/department must present it at the time of the test/interview.
Please send your applications and attested copies of your documents to the address below if you meet the requisite qualifications/experience/skills criteria.
New FTO Jobs Apply Online At www fto gov pk
Candidates with qualified and suitable qualifications are needed for the positions of Advisor, Assistant Advisor, Senior Clerk, Stenographer/PA, Electrician, and Naib Qasid.
The following places currently have openings: Islamabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Abbottabad, Gujranwala, Faisalabad and Peshawar. Applications are welcome from primary and secondary school students, as well as those with matriculation, intermediate, and bachelor’s degrees.
Eligibility Criteria For FTO Jobs 2023
- Bachelors, Intermediates, Matrics, and Middle Pass holders are eligible to apply.
- To apply, you must have relevant field experience.
- It is necessary for applicants to be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Assistant Advisor
- Naib Qasid
- Senior Clerk
How To Apply Online For FTO Ordinance 2023 Jobs
- Applicants for Sr. No .1 to 5 must apply online at www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs.
- You will need to send your application and all required supporting documents to the address below in order to apply for Sr. 6 & 7.
- The application deadline is July 21, 2023.
- DURING THE INTERVIEW, a NOC from the applicant’s current employer must be provided.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- It is important that candidates bring original documents with them to the interview.
Director (Admn), Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad