The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPADA) has released a list of jobs for Clerks and Drivers in 2023. Experienced, qualified candidates may apply. The WAPDA jobs recommend that candidates already working in the agency apply through the HR division of WAPDA and submit the necessary NOC / Permission.
Candidates selected through the quota reserved for WAPDA employees will receive high salaries and other benefits. The quota is available to the children of WAPDA employees only. WAPDA Clerks and Drivers Jobs are explained in detail in this article.
|Posted Date||14 October 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Last Date For Apply||26 October 2023|
You May Also Check:
Pakistan’s leading energy and water development agency is the Water and Power Development Authority. WAPDA is offering Clerk and Driver jobs in 2023. Relevant experience and competence could make this a perfect career move for you.
WAPDA Jobs Information
Candidate positions available at WAPDA include:
1. Jr. Clerk cum Computer Typist (BPS-11)
Qualification: HSSC/Intermediate/I.Com with at least a second division.
Skills: Must have at least three months experience in Microsoft Office and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
2. Driver (BPS-06)
Requirements: Must have five years’ driving experience after receiving their LTV license.
3. Wireless Operators (BPS-9)
Experience: At least five years of experience working as a wireless operator in the Army or another government or semi-government agency.
Criteria For Eligibility
The following criteria must met to apply for these jobs:
- Domicile: Pakistani nationality is required.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 33.
Jobs Dates Clerks And Drivers
The following dates are important to remember:
Posted on: October 12, 2023
Last Date to Apply: October 26, 2023
Procedures For Selection
WAPDA is conducting the interview, and OTS is conducting the written test for these positions.
Advantages Of WAPDA Jobs
Competitive salary packages and other benefits make WAPDA Clerks and Drivers Jobs 2023 a lucrative career choice.
How To Apply For Latest WAPDA Jobs Clerks And Drivers 2023
The following steps will help you apply for these positions:
- Registration and application submission are available on the OTS website.
- Pay the test fee to OTS at any Bank Alfalah branch for Rs. 200/-.
- The application deadline is October 26, 2023, so submit it on time.
- Complete applications with attested copies of all original documents, domicile, CNIC, and relevant certificates/documents should be sent to the following address:
Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1 Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.