In 2023, the Punjab Education Endowment Fund will offer a Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program. The chief minister’s merit scholarship is awarded to a top Pakistani student every year.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund Student Portal
A doctoral degree program at a foreign university is an excellent opportunity for students. Punjab Education Endowment Fund had previously awarded over 440,000 scholarships.
A deadline has been set for CMMS applications in 2023-24. Below you will find the details of the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship, as well as its application process.
You May Also Apply:
PEEF Student Portal Scholarships Details 2023
The Chief Minister awards scholarships:
- 100% tuition fee (Fully-funded)
- Boarding expense
- Health Insurance
Punjab Education Endowment Eligibility Criteria
Numerous students are interested in pursuing a doctoral degree abroad. In the following circumstances, students can apply for chief minister merit scholarships.
- For admission to CMMS, 50 top schools must offer admission offers
- At least 60% marks are required
- Family income should be less than or equal to 200,000/-
- Scholarship applications for PhDs are limited to 35 years old
- Scholarships must have yet to be granted in the past
- Pakistani males and females are eligible
- Public sector teachers are not eligible to apply for Ph.D. scholarships
- It would help if you took up scholarships in the offered year
PEEF Reserved Seats For Scholarship
For the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship, Punjabi students are eligible to apply. However, 10% of scholarships are offered to students from other areas. Scholarships have 80% reserved for Science and 20% for Arts and Humanities.
How To Apply Punjab Education Endowment 2023?
Following is the application procedure for the Educational Chief Minister Merit Scholarship:
- Download the application form on the Punjab Education Endowment Fund’s website
- Within the deadline, candidates must submit an application form to PEEF