Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) announced a special quota of scholarships for studies at the intermediate and graduate levels in 2023. The PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2024 is open to students who passed their matric or inter exams in 2023 and fit into one of the following categories:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Attacks
PEEF Scholarship Special Quota 2024
Scholarships for students who have passed PBTE/TEVTA exams are not available. It is also acceptable to submit photocopies of the application form.
PEEF Special Quota Inter and BS Scholarship 2024 Details
|PEEF Special Quota Scholarship
|Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil
|Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF
|Merit & Need Based
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2024 Application Form
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Punjab
- An average of 60% or higher in the annual exam conducted by the Federal Board of Education or the Board of Intermediate Education in 2023
- Applicants must be enrolled in Government or Private Institutions within Punjab Province.
- Monthly income should not exceed 60,000/- for parents
- Government employees whose children are in Grades 1-4 are exempt from the income requirement.
- Income requirements do not apply to children of terrorist victims.
- Applicants should be regular students at an institute for intermediate or bachelor’s degrees.
How To Apply For PEEF Scholarship Special Quota 2024 Online?
https student peef org pk special quota registration
- The PEEF Special Quota Scholarship Application can be submitted online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration/SQFormEntry.aspx
- For Inter Scholarships, the deadline to submit the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 is January 31, 2024.
- After the deadline, a candidate’s application will not be considered.