Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 will be announced to invite eligible Pakistani nationals to apply for the various positions, including those for Assistant and Deputy Directors, that are currently available. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Those in education and retired from the armed forces can apply today. Until January 9, 2023, eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Defence jobs. Check out the complete ad online to learn how to apply for current Ministry of Defence Pakistan jobs.
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Assistant & Deputy Directors Vacancies
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Defence Pakistan|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi / Pakistan|
|Education||Retired Armed forces personnel|
|Vacancy Title||Assistant and Deputy Directors Vacancies|
|Last Date||January 9, 2023|
|Address||Director HR Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat House No. 100 Street No. 6, Chakalaka Scheme-3, Rawalpindi|
Assistant Director (BS-17) and Deputy Director (BS-18) jobs are available. Candidates must be retired persons with relevant experience, qualifications, and skills. Jobs are available in PASB offices nationwide.
You May Also Apply:
Vacant Positions Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
- Assistant Directors
- Deputy Directors
- Retired Lt Col/Maj/Equivalent of Navy/Air force
- Maximum Age Limit: 52 Years
- Retired Lt Col/Maj/Capt/Lt/of Equivalent Navy/Air Force
- Maximum Age Limit: 50Years
How To Apply For Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2023?
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from www.pasb.mod.gov.pk.
- A correctly filled-out application form and attested copies of the supporting documents are required.
- Applications should be delivered to the Director HR, Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat, House No. 100, Street No. 6, Chaklala Scheme-3, Rawalpindi.