ADB Japan scholarships fully funded program are in high demand in Japan these days. ADB scholarship for international students is accepting applications for its Japan scholarship for developing countries.
ADB JSP Scholarship Fully Funded 2023
It’s great to hear that! ADB Japan scholarship applications are now open online. It is an excellent opportunity for youth in all ADB member countries to participate in the full-funding scholarship offered by the University of Tokyo in the session 2023-24.
Consequently, The ADB Scholarship 2023 provides total funding for master’s programs at Japanese universities. Over 300 full scholarships are awarded each year by the ADB to international students from all over the world.
University Of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023
Students from ADB member countries are eligible for scholarships from the University of Tokyo in collaboration with the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023 (ADB). Moreover, University of Tokyo scholarships are designed to support outstanding individuals pursuing graduate studies there.
ADB Scholarships also provide tuition and living expenses assistance and a monthly allowance. Health insurance and round-trip economy class airfare are also included in the scholarship.
Additionally, ADB Scholars with admission to a master’s program at the University of Tokyo can apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship.
ADB Scholarship Program In Japan
ADB scholarship 2023 also supports graduate studies offered by the University of Tokyo in various fields. Engineering is not the only field covered, but also agriculture, international studies, environmental science, public policy, and social sciences. Students should also choose a program that aligns with their academic and professional goals while also contributing to the needs of their countries of origin.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program 2023
- Degree: Master
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host University: University of Tokyo
- Host Country: Japan
- Last Date: 10 December 2023
- Round Air-fare
- Insurance for health
- Allowance per month
- Payments for tuition
- Expenses associated with education and books.
Criteria For Eligibility
- Being a resident of an ADB member country is the first requirement
- Additionally, dual nationality is not allowed
- Gained admission to a Designated Institution’s master’s program.
- Professional experience of at least two years
- To learn more about the countries and requirements, click here.
ADB Scholarship Requirements
- A research plan for the project
- Letter of recommendation
- Degrees and transcripts
- The passport must be valid
How To Apply For ADB Japan Scholarship?
- Find out if your country is eligible
- Click here to search for faculty members to supervise
- Complete the application form
- All required documentation must be submitted
- Please fill out the application form and submit it.