The Sindh government has announced Sindh Rozgar Support Program Jobs and application forms can be downloaded from www.epr.org.pk/career.
A new recruitment policy for Sindh’s Provincial Government announced various jobs for males and females from all districts. Depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidates, contract and permanent positions will be offered.
Sindh Rozgar Support Program Jobs 2023 Application Form
8510 job openings for registration officers, assistant registration officers, and invigilators are announced. These jobs are open to men and women. If you are interested in these jobs, you can apply online or send your application via DAK after downloading the application form from the above website.
List Of Sindh Rozgar Support Program 2023 Jobs
|No of Posts
|Assistant Registration Officer
SRSP ECP Eligibility Criteria/ Qualifications Required
- Gender: Male/Female
- Domicil: All Districts of Sindh
- Required Education: Graduation or Intermediate or Matric from a recognized institute
- Age limit: 18 to 45 years
Test Date And Test Centres Of Sindh Rozgar Support Program Jobs
|Screening Test Centre Adress
|Metropolitan University, Safoora round about, Main University Road Karachi.
|Government Noor Muhammad High School, near Civil Hospital, Tower Market Hyderabad.
|Government Boys Degree College, Shikarpur Road, Sukkur
|Shaheed Benazir Abad
|HM Khoja High School No.2 Khoja Garden Shaheed Benazir Abad (Nawab Shah)
The screening test will be held on 24 December 2023 in all the Centres.
How To Apply For Sindh Rozgar Support Program Jobs Online?
- You can apply for these jobs by visiting https://www.epr.org.pk/career.
- You can apply online or by DAK or courier after downloading the form from the website.
- When submitting documents or application forms, candidates must submit a fee of Rs-450/- in the form of a deposit slip or online test processing fee and attach it as proof.
- Screening tests and interviews will be used to select candidates. Interviews will only be conducted with those candidates who pass the test.
- Candidates will receive SMS messages about the test and interview.
- For the written exam, candidates should bring their roll numbers.
- Applications must be submitted by 13 December 2023
- Registrars will issue roll numbers on 20 December 2023.
- You will be able to submit your online application through the website.
- DAK or courier applicants must submit their applications on:
- No applications will be considered after the deadline or if the information is incomplete.
Address: Head office, Employment Processing Resource, Plot No I-1, F-10 Markaz, Islamabad.