The latest advertisement for Sindh Child Labor Survey Jobs 2023 is available for job seekers interested in working for the Government of Sindh. We are looking for candidates with high profiles, skills, and experience for the following technical posts within Project Child Labor Survey Sindh.
Sindh Child Labor Survey Jobs Pakistan 2023 Details
|Organization||Sindh Child Labor Survey Jobs|
|Skills Required||Supervision, Management|
|Education Required||Graduation, Masters|
|Last Date For Apply||July 17 2023|
Sindh Child Labor Survey SCLS Career Opportunity
This Government of Sindh advertisement for Child Labor Survey Jobs 2023 carries vacant positions (Field Monitors / Master Trainers (Female), Team Supervisors (Male), Observers (Female), Enumerators (Male/Female)) for which candidates with MA / MSc / BA / BSc with relevant field experience are welcome to apply by submitting detailed CVs by email [email protected] before 17th July 2023.
Sindh Child Labor Survey Eligibility Criteria
In the Sindh Child Labor Survey Jobs (Field Monitors/Master Trainers (Female), Team Supervisors (Male), Observers (Female), Enumerators (Male/Female)), the following positions are available.
These positions require an overall MA, MSc, BA, or BSc qualification from a well-recognized institution with 4 to 5 years of relevant practical experience.
SCLS Career Opportunity
It is a contract-based appointment. Such posts are only open to Sindh domicile holders. Applicants will receive a competitive salary package, growth opportunities, and fringe benefits. Below, I will highlight some of its other details.
Child Labor Survey Enumerators Jobs 2023
Vacant Situations [Name]
- Field Monitors / Master Trainers (Female)
- Team Supervisor (Male)
- Observer (Female)
- Enumerators (Male/Female)
How To Apply For Sindh Child Labor Survey Jobs 2023?
- If you are interested in applying and possessing the Sindh domicile, please submit your CV, a cover letter, and two passport-size newest photographs to the address below.
- Applicants must submit their applications by July 17, 2023.
- Ensure you have all original documents with you when you attend the interview.
- Interviews will be conducted only with applicants who are eligible and shortlisted.
- Applicants will not be eligible for TA/DA.
Email Adress: Send CV