Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 were advertised in the Express Newspaper today. Pakistan Railways welcomes applications from males and females with the required qualifications.
Foreman And Sub Engineer Jobs, Pakistan Railways July 2022. You have until July 18, 2022, to submit your application. There is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are eligible to possess the required qualifications for Pakistan Railways vacancies to apply in due time to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
Government rules will relax the age limit. Attending interviews/tests is free of charge. The addressee is Ghulam Mustafa, project director for the 820 high capacity wagon PR Moghalpura.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 For Foreman And Sub Engineers Detail
|Posted On||July 03, 2022|
|Last Date||July 18, 2022|
|Address||Ghulam Mustafa JME HCW for Project Director 820 High Capacity Wagon PR Moghalpura|
New Govt Jobs In Pakistan Railways
Railway Jobs 2022 for Chargeman and Foreman. Vacancies for Chargeman and Foreman in Pakistan Railways in 2022. Vacancies for Chargeman and Foreman in Pakistan Railways 2022. A Daily Jang Newspaper advertisement came to our attention on 03/07/2022.
Candidates with DAE education may apply. Applicants may be male or female. You should not miss this opportunity as it is not to be missed. Ages 18 – 62 are eligible to apply. It is open to Punjabi residents to apply for these positions.
According to The News newspaper, new Pakistan Railway jobs 2022 Lahore have been announced for Lahore and other parts of Pakistan, including chargeman, foreman level II, sub engineer, and foreman level I. Vacancies in the Pakistan Railways are available for the travel, tourism, and transportation sectors and management in Lahore and Punjab as well as other parts of Pakistan on a contract basis.
The job shift hours are determined by the first shift day of the week. We are currently looking for experienced non-managers and those with more education, such as a DAE Intermediate/A-Level, etc., to fill the vacancies.
List of Vacancies In Pak Railways For Foreman
- Foreman GR-II
- Foreman GR-I
- Junior Chargeman / Sub Engineer
Required Qualification In Railways Job
How to Apply In
- Post applied for
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- CNIC No
- Academic qualification
- Technical Qualification
- Verified Experience/service record
- Permanent Address
- Postal Address with telephone number
- The application should be submitted on plain paper with the following information.
- One latest photograph is to be pasted on the application (top right corner).
- Attested photocopies of relevant documents should be attached with the application.
- Applications are submitted in this Office of Project Director, 820 High Capacity Wagons, Pakistan Railways, Moghalpura, through registered post/courier services within 15 days after the date of advertisement.
- We do not accept incomplete applications.
- As soon as candidates have been shortlisted, the nominated Selection Committee will contact them for a test or interview.