Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs are being advertised by KSEW Jobs latest advertisement. Karachi Shipyard Jobs are open to people in Karachi with education, experience, discipline, hard work, and skill. Applicants may apply for the following positions: Supervisor (Security), CCTV Operator, CCTV Technician, PC Operator, Security Guard.
Candidate should be a Bachelor / Intermediate / DAE / Matric in a relevant discipline with experience in the fields from a recognized board who can apply before the due date. For recent jobs in Karachi, you must be 35 to 45 years old.
Karachi Shipyard And Engineering Works Detail
|Posted On||2nd November 2023|
|Company||Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works – KSEW|
It is located in Karachi, Sindh’s western waterfront, and is a government defense contractor. In Pakistan, KSEW Limited is one of the oldest shipyards providing shipbuilding, ship repair, and heavy engineering equipment. Ships of this type have been used by the Pakistan Navy for cargo ships, oil tankers, tugboats, supply ships, landing craft, and submarines.
It is the Ministry of Defence that is responsible for administering all company shares owned by the government of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria Of Karachi Shipyard Jobs
It is necessary to hold a Bachelor’s degree, intermediate diploma, DAE, Matriculation, or middle qualification from a recognized university, institute, or board.
- 01 to 10 years of relevant experience are required.
Karachi Shipyard Jobs 2023 Vacant Position
- Hot Former
- Mechanical Fitters
- Pipe Fabricator/ Fitter
- Pipe Welder
- Steel Fabricator
- Technical Assistant
How To Apply for Karachi Shipyard Jobs Online?
- Interested candidates should apply online at www.karachishipyard.com.pk/page/careers.
- Application forms should be sent with detailed CVs, attested copies of education certificates, and experience certificates to the following address.
- A late application or an incomplete application will not be considered.
- November 13, 2023, is the last date for submitting applications.
- On the envelope, the post applied for must be clearly stated.
- The Test/Interview shall not be subject to any TA/DA.
- Original documents must be brought to the interview. Visit our site for more jobs, and stay in touch with us.