Apply online for FPSC Jobs latest advertisement 2023 (Assistant Private Secretary), advertised at www.fpsc.gov.pk until July 24, 2023. An FPSC advertisement announced today has vacancies in multiple federal departments.
These positions are open to Pakistani citizens from all over the country. Women and men are both eligible to participate in the recruitment process. Candidates seeking Assistant Private Secretary Jobs will find the following occupation a great opportunity.
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Details
|Posted On||6 July 2023|
|Last Date||July 24, 2023|
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC|
|Address||Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
For vacancies at the FPSC, Pakistani nationals must hold a Masters’s or Bachelor’s degree from HEC-recognized universities (Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)).
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 Eligibilty Area
- It is required that applicants possess a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by HEC in the relevant field.
- All vacant positions require relevant skills.
- The applicant’s age should be 20 to 28.
Vacant Jobs Name List 2023
Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
List Department Name For Apply
- Federal Government Organization
- Ministry of Climate Change
- Ministry of Interior
- Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions
- Corps of E&ME
- Directorate General Immigration & Passport
- Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination
- Military Finance Wing
- Finance Division
- Directorate General of Civil Defence
- Pakistan Customs Department
- Railway Board
- Ministry of Communications
- Establishment Division
- Prime Minister’s Office
- Ministry of Privatization
- Ministry of Defence Production
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Aviation
- Anti Narcotics Force
Click on the job advertisement to see the complete list of departments.
How To Apply Online FPSC Jobs Latest Advertisement?
- The FPSCC website, www.fpsc.gov.pk, accepts online applications.
- If a candidate does not have access to internet facilities, they can send their applications on plain paper to FPSC Secretary along with all of the necessary information and documents.
- July 24, 2023, is the deadline for submitting applications.
- For the testing of BS-16 & 17, BS-18, BS-19, and BS-20 & above, you need to deposit Rs. 300/-, Rs. 750/-, and Rs. 1500/-. Online application forms require the deposit slip number, and mail-in applications require the original deposit slip.
- A successful recruitment process depends on candidates following the schedule below.
- At the interview, the candidate should bring the original documents. Visit Theinfo.pk for further updates, and stay in touch.