We found these AGP Jobs 2023 Auditor General Of Pakistan www.agp.gov.pk in the Daily Jang. Candidates with dynamic, qualified, and highly experienced backgrounds should apply to the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan.
AGP Jobs 2023 In Pakistan
This job is for experts/consultants in a bunch of fields/sectors, like Social Safety Nets/Poverty Alleviation, Oil and gas, Public Debt and Financial Management, Information Technology, Environmental Sustainability, Taxation, Construction and Civil Works, Procurement and contract Management, and Power Sector.
Auditor General Of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Details
|November 28, 2023
|Auditor General of Pakistan
|Deputy Director, Special Sector Audit Wing, Office of the Auditor General of Pakistan, Sector G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
|December 16, 2023
You May Also Apply:
Vacancies List آسامیوں کے نام
- Steno Typist
- Staff Car Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Despatch Rider
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
How Do You Apply For AGP Jobs 2023 Online?
- First, download the AGP Jobs 2023 Application Form. Click Here
- Attach an attested copy of your documents to the address on this form that you can print from the shop. [ اس فارم کو دکان سے پرنٹ کریں اور آپکی کاغذات کی تصدیق شدہ کاپی اسکے ساتھ لگا کرنیچھے پتہ پربھیجیں۔]
- Please attach a copy of every educational document you have:
- Documents Related To Education
- Certificates of Experience
- A recent passport-sized photograph should accompany the application.
- Address for sending documents: Deputy Director, Special Sector Audit Wing, Office of the Auditor General of Pakistan, Sector G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- Incomplete or late applications won’t be considered.
- It is only with shortlisted candidates that a test/interview will be conducted.
- There will be no TA/DA allowed for the test/interview.
- You have until 16 December 2023 to apply for this job.
- Interviews and tests will be conducted only with shortlisted candidates.
- The applicant must apply through the appropriate channels if he or she already works for the government. Above, the age limit has been relaxed by five years.
- In case of more than one position of interest, applicants should submit separate applications.
- If shortlisted for interview, applicants will present their original documents and attested copies of their degrees/certificates from HEC/recognized boards/universities/institutions.
- The Department of Auditor General of Pakistan can cancel candidature at any time in case of false, forged, or bogus information and documents submitted during the application process.
- A job recruitment process may be canceled in whole or in part by the Auditor General’s Department of Pakistan, or the number of positions may be increased/decreased.
- TA/DA is not available for tests and interviews.
- After the deadline has passed or if the information contained in the application is incomplete, applications will not be considered.
- (It is important to note that no other documents should be included with the application form except the copy of the CNICs).
- As the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan recruits/posts selected candidates, they are posted in any field office. You can find a list of these field offices under the “Career Opportunities” tab on www.agp.gov.pk.
- Applicants can download the application form on the Department of Auditor General’s website, www.agp.gov.pk. A national job portal is also available for submission of applications.
- Applicants should submit a hard copy of their CNIC and a passport-sized photograph within 20 days of publication through the undersigned.