Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs application form 2022. Public Sector Organization announces new job vacancy for Pakistanis. The advertisement is Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Recruitment Advertisement No. 2 2022 PAEC. The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has Atomic Energy Jobs 2022.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Application Form 2022 Available
Vacancies have been announced by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) for Tech-III, Scientific Assistant-I, Dispatch Rider-III, and other positions. The qualifications for these vacancies are Matric, Diploma, and Bachelor’s Degree.
Interested candidates must apply by 26th December 2022 by mail at PO Box 10068. A submission or application with incomplete information, a late submission date, or a handwritten submission will not be considered.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Details Information
|Department||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Organization||Atomic Energy Commission|
|Education Required||Matric/Bachelor/Master/Nursing Diploma|
|Salary||35,000 to 85,000|
You May Also Apply
PAEC New Govt Jobs Detail Information
All Pakistani candidates are welcome to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs. However, certain requirements are compulsory for each vacant position, and candidates should have Intermediate, DAE, Matric and relevant experience to apply.
An interview/written test will be conducted only for those candidates who have been shortlisted. Please see the notification below for details on PAEC’s vacancies/positions available, as well as eligibility criteria and other requirements that must be met.
As a result, viewers holding any of the degrees mentioned above are encouraged to apply by the instructions below regarding how to apply. All Pakistani candidates are welcome to apply for Atomic Energy.
Vacancies For PAEC Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
- The nursing degree should be three years with a one-year midwifery course duly accredited by PNC, and the applicant should have at least two years of experience in the nursing field.
- Applicants must have a three-year diploma in nursing, an additional year in ICU/Ward recognized by PNC, and an experience of at least two years in the field.
- Educated at SA-I with a BSc (1st Division) in Mechanical Imaging Technology.
An SA-I BSc (First Division) in Chemistry/Radio Pharmacy is required.
- Minimum 2nd Division in Science with a minimum of 50% marks and at least 6 years of experience in the Radiology Department is the minimum requirement.
Dispatch Rider – III
- An education requirement of matriculation of at least 2nd class with a motorcycle license and 2 years of relevant experience is required.
How To Apply For Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Candidates should send their application form and attested copies of mentioned documents to the given address by the deadline.
- Certificates, CNIC, Domicile
- An envelope should be marked with the job title.
- Candidate selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
- Tests and interviews are not eligible for TA/DA.
- Apply online for PAEC Jobs by 26th December 2022.
- A public sector organization invites applications from Pakistanis. Qualifications, experience, and age limit for the post are as follows.