The Cadet College Tarbela Wapda Jobs 2022-23 advertisement is open. Several positions given below are currently hiring well-disciplined, caliber, and skillful candidates for Cadet College Tarbela Jobs published in Daily Jang Newspaper.
WAPDA Cadet College Tarbela offers faculty positions in Chemistry and English (BPS-17). Retired army officers can also apply for government jobs in Swabi City, which require a master’s degree. After the satisfactory performance, appointees’ appointments will be extended for a year.
Regulations & rules apply to single applicants. Therefore, I have provided all the details. Further details are here.
Cadet College Tarbela WAPDA Jobs 2022 In Pakistan Details Information
|Posted on||12 November 2022|
|Last Date||27 Nov 2022|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang Newspaper Jobs|
|Qualification||M.Com, MA, M.Sc|
|Offered Salary||PKR, 50000 – 80000|
You May Also Apply:
Posts Name In WAPDA Cadet College Tarbela Jobs
- Lecturer (BPS-17) (Chemistry, English)
Terms & Conditions Of WAPDA Cadet College Tarbela Jobs 2022
- The WAPDA website has application forms
- Equality is key at WAPDA.
- NOC / permission is required for government employees.
- An HEC-recognized university or concerned institution is required
- Authenticated by a board.
- Original documents must be copied.
- Applicants dismissed or debarred for future employment or weeded out on disciplinary grounds are not eligible.
- Only complete/correct or timely applications will be accepted.
- Induction or later in service terminated if bogus information is found.
- Withholding/cancellation is permitted at any time during the recruitment process.
How To Apply For Wapda Jobs 2022 Online?
- Send your CV, attested copies of your education and work experience, and a bank draft for Rs.500/ as processing fees.
- The application deadline is 27 November 2022
- Interview candidates will not be allowed TA/DA.
- The interview requires original documents.
- We will not accept late applications.
Address: Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore.
Phone No: 042-99200483