Vrije University Amsterdam’s Fellowship Programme (VUFP) gave talented international students the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at the university at the start of their university careers. VU Amsterdam has committed approximately one million euros to attract highly motivated and outstanding students.
Vrije University Amsterdam’s Fellowship Programme Details
|Host Institution(s)||Vrije University Amsterdam in Netherlands|
|Number of Scholarships||Not specified|
|Deadline||1 Dec 2022/1 Feb 2023 (annual)|
VUFP Scholarships For international Master’s students value/inclusions
There is no tuition fee associated with the VUFP scholarship. There is no additional allowance provided by the VUFP scholarship to support study or living costs.
Scholarships are available to students for both one and two-year Master’s programs offered by the Vrije University Amsterdam’s Fellowship Programme. However, during the second year of the two-year Master’s program, the scholarship will only be extended if the student has completed 100% of the credits awarded during the program’s first year.
You will be eligible for both the VUFP scholarship and the Holland Scholarship Programme when you apply for the VUFP scholarship. Therefore, it is optional to submit a separate application for this service. The program is designed to assist students with the costs of living expenses – 5000 euros for the first year and 10.000 euros for the last year.
Eligibility Criteria Of Fellowship programme Law:
The lower tuition fee will not apply to you if you hold a passport that is not from the EU or EEA.
- You do not have Dutch citizenship.
- You can prove your academic excellence (GPA equivalent to a Dutch 8).
- You are conditionally or unconditionally admitted to the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s Programme at Vrije University Amsterdam starting September 2023.
- Please note that students starting in February cannot apply and joint Programme where VU Amsterdam does not administer the admission process are excluded from VUFP.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- You do not need to complete a preparatory Programme before the start of your Master.
Non- EU/ EEA Students. Students from the countries listed here are encouraged to apply for VUFP.
Level/Field(s) of study:
English-taught Master’s Degree Programmers offered at the University
How To Apply For Vrije University Amsterdam’s Fellowship Programme?
- Please note that you must have applied and been conditionally admitted to the Master programme before you can apply for the VUFP scholarship.
- Students must register for a Master’s Programme in Studielink by 1 December 2022 (from 1 October 2022). Then, you must submit your Vrije University Amsterdam’s Fellowship Programme application together with supporting documents in your VU dashboard before 1 February 2023 (from 1 November 2022).
- It is imperative to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application portals and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You May Also Like