United Nations offers UN Jobs in Pakistan to people with higher education who are still unemployed and seeking employment in a well-reputed and established department. Therefore, they need not worry since various jobs are announced, and applicants can begin their careers at these firms.
UN Jobs in Pakistan Apply Online
The opportunity to work with professional team members will teach you a lot. Your experience will lead to success. This department wants to hire candidates that are talented, fast-working, and have good communication skills.
After getting an education, people desire a respected job where they feel calm and enjoy their work. Thus now they have a good opportunity in the form of a job in Pakistan that allows them to live a comfortable life. The job details, requirements, application process, and salary benefits are listed below.
Latest United Nations UN Jobs In Pakistan 2023 Detail
|Hiring Organization||United Nations|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad and Others Cities|
|Qualification||Graduation to Master|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
About United Nations UN Jobs in Pakistan
There are many good intergovernmental organizations, such as the United Nations. In addition to managing international security and peace, the UN maintains friendly relations among member countries, serves as a center for peace and unity among nations, and achieves global cooperation. The UN’s official headquarters are in New York City.
Vacancies in Islamabad Pakistan – UN Jobs
Many branches are located in different countries, including Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna, and The Hague. This department was formed to prevent future world wars. The second world war spawned this firm. As of 24 October 1945, the UN works according to it.
Initially, only 51 countries were members. Now 193 countries are members. Bringing peace to the world by minimizing disputed issues in various countries. You will learn a lot about Pakistan by applying for a job there.
|Contact Number||Fax: (92 51) 2600254-55|
|Postal Addres||s 7th Floor, Serena Office Complex, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardy, Sector G-5/1 P.O.Box 1051, Islamabad, Pakistan|
You May Also Apply:
UN Vacancies List
- Logistics Associate
- Financial Sector Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Program Analyst
- Chief of Party
- Call for Experts
- Administrative Assistant
- Investment Promotion Lead
- Supply and Logistics Assistant
- Field Security Associate
- Agriculture Production Lead
- Technical Consultant
- Research and Communications Analyst
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Director of Finance and Administration
UN Jobs in Pakistan Salary Package and Benefits
Pakistani jobs offer their employees many benefits so that they work diligently and pay attention to their work. As a company that values its employees, it provides every facility they need. Un career will provide work experience and prepare you for almost any field. UN offers the following benefits;
- Having experience and knowledge
- Working in a team with professionals
- A cooperative environment
- A highly committed and challenging group of co-workers
- Timing flexibility
- Competitive salaries
- Health, life, and medical insurance policies
Selection Process UN Jobs in Pakistan
- Final Selection
- Official Announcement
- Submission of Application
- Recruitment Test
- Offer Letter
How To Apply For UN Jobs in Pakistan 2023?
- Apply for listed vacancies by visiting the UN website: https://unjobs.org/ and checking the available vacancies.
- A candidate profile can be created and updated regularly to be submitted for more than one position.
- Visit http://www.unfpa.org/employment for a detailed guide to applying through UNFPA’s E-Recruit System.
- The application process has no application or processing fees.
- More information can be obtained at [email protected]