Announces the State Bank Of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023. Children of State Bank employees working at the OG-2 level are offered merit scholarships. State Bank of Pakistan also offers qualification opportunities to needy employees & students.
Latest State Bank Of Pakistan Scholarship 2023
The scholarship is available for students in all disciplines taking intermediate, graduation, postgraduate, and diploma courses. Application forms for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 are due. Applications are due February 20, 2023.
You May Also Apply:
State Bank Merit Scholarship 2023 Monthly Stipend Rates
- Intermediate students: 7,330/- – 200 Scholarships
- Graduation Students: 9,330/- – 100 Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships: 13,328i
State Bank Merit Scholarship 2023
- An average of 60% marks is required for children of SBP employees (OG Level 2).
- GPA/CGPA grades must be verified with the official certificate.
- A college or university must be enrolled by 2023.
- Scholarships from other sources are not allowed.
- Application forms must state the course duration.
- Diploma courses must last at least six months.
How To Apply For State Bank Of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023?
Applicants must submit the application form on the state bank website by 20 Feb, 2023, at www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Schooled. I am Chundrigar Road, Karachi, I I Ali, Senior Joint Director of Human Resources, State Bank of Pakistan.