Various positions of Police Constables (BPS-07) got announced by Sindh Police job karachi Special Protection Unit. Male candidates with Sindh domicile are eligible for Sindh police jobs.
SPU Jobs 2023 Online STS Form is seeking talented, intelligent, and qualified applicants for Sindh Police Special Protection Unit Jobs 2023 through Online STS Form.
Police Job Karachi
The jobs are open to matric candidates and those who meet physical standards. A Sindh Police officer must be between 18 and 28 years old. The STS website facilitates the application process for the announced jobs.
Sindh Police Job Karachi 2023 Details
|Posted on||March 10, 2023|
|Company||Police Department Sindh|
|Last Date||April 05, 2023|
|Address||Special Protection Unit SPEC, Sindh Police, Karachi|
Sindh Police Special Protection Unit SPU Jobs 2023
A total of 1500 Police Constables (BPS-07) are available in the SPU Recruitment 2023 advertisement. Therefore, Sindh Matric Pass boys should take advantage of this opportunity.
You May Also Apply:
Vacant Positions For Sindh Police Job 2023
- Police Constables (BPS-07)
Sindh Police’s Special Protection Unit invites candidates seeking an appointment as a Police Constable to apply for this recruitment process.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must hold a high school diploma from an accredited secondary school board.
- Maximum & Minimum Age Limit: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Physical Standards: (Height: Minimum 5 Feet 5 Inches ) (Chest: 33 Inches plus 1.5-inch expansion).
- Physical Endurance Test: Running 1600 meters within eight minutes.
Registration/application online has begun. Testing Services of Sukkur IBA University (SIBA) will make the appointment. To register, applicants must access the STS website (https://apply.sts.net.pk).
How To Apply For Sindh Police Job Karachi 2023?
- For more information and to apply for the job position, visit the STS website. Apply at Sts.net.pk
- Pay Rs 900/- to MCB or ABL using the challan form.
- Online form submission requires applicants to upload the required documents.
- The deadline for submissions is April 05, 2023.