An advertisement for NTS Jobs 2022 Health Department Jobs. Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs 2022 has been published in the Express Newspaper.
The list of vacancies includes the posts of Project Director, Manager Operations, Manager News and Programs, Manager Technical, Manager Media and Marketing, News Bulletin Producer, Program Producer, Archive person, Content Writer Social Media and Marketing, Content Writer Publication, Animator.
Primary & Secondary Health Care Department Jobs Notifications 2022
News and Program Anchor, Graphic Designer Publication, Graphic Designer Social Media, Video Producer Videographer, Broadcaster Engineer, Associate Producer, Copywriter Editor, Associate Producer, Accountant, Cameraman VP/V Cameraman MAM and Page Manager Social Media Expert.
NTS Jobs 2022 Health Department Latest Advertisement Detail Information
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Health Department|
|Education Requirements||Master, Bachelor, Intermediate|
|No of Posts||35|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore|
You May Also Apply:
Latest Primary & Secondary Healthcare Depart Management Jobs Lahore 2022
As part of the Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department recruitment, applications are invited from candidates whose qualifications include a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree, or an Intermediate degree.
There is an advertisement published in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on September 29, 2022, inviting applications to fill the vacancy for the mobile application developer and software developer position in Lahore, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Healthcare Department Management Careers In Lahore 2022
You are invited to apply for the latest Government jobs in Management and departments within the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department before the closing date, which is set to take place around October 16, 2022, or by the closing date stated in the newspaper advertisement for each particular position.
There are several job openings in the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department at the moment, which can be accessed online via NTS at any time to learn how to apply for the latest jobs that are currently available.
Eligibility Criteria For Healthcare Department Careers Detail
Candidates must have relevant qualifications, including a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields recognized by the Higher Education Commission. In addition, a pathology degree and three years of experience are a must.
Additionally, the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore (health punjab.gov.pk) is looking for candidates for the following jobs.
Health Department NTS Jobs List Of Vacancies
- Project Director
- Manager Operations
- Managed news & Programs
- Manager Technical
- Manager Media and Marketing
- News Bulletin Producer
- Program Producer
- Archive person
- Content Writer Social Media and Marketing
- Content Writer Publication
- News & Program Anchor
- Graphic Designer Publication
- Graphic Designer Social Media
- Video Producer / Videographer
- Broadcaster Engineer
- Associate Producer (News)
- Copywriter Editor
- Associate Producer (Program)
- Cameraman – VP/V
- Cameraman -MAM
- Page Manager (Social Media Expert)
Required Qualification For Health Department Management NTS Jobs 2022
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication
- Master’s Degree in Library Sciences
- Master / Bachelor in Communication & Design
- Master / Bachelor in Graphic Design
- BBA ( Hons)
- Intermediate with Diploma
How To Apply For Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs 2022
- Candidates can apply ONLINE at www.nts.org.pk
- Please submit the online application, a deposit slip for the processing fee, a copy of your CNIC, and two passport-size photographs to the address below.
- The fee can be paid through participating banks / ATMs / internet banking / mobile banking / easy pay / jazz cash / TCS express.
- NTS candidates must score 50%.
- Applications must be submitted by October 31, 2022.