A new recruitment notice from Punjab Police Online Registration Lahore features high-quality, energetic, and dynamic candidates. Legal Inspector Jobs Recruitment at Punjab Police Department (2022).
PPSC Advertisement 29/2022 announces Punjab Police Jobs. Applicants will be appointed regularly. PPSC also reserves a quota for minorities.
Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply Now
Punjab Police Department is recruiting Legal Inspectors (Special Cadre). All qualified male and female candidates are welcome to apply. For Inspectors Legal (Specialist Cadre), 357 vacancies are available, including 18 posts for Minorities and 54 for Women.
Punjab Police Jobs Online Registration Form 2022 Detail
|Posted on||23rd November 2022|
|Last Date||December 08, 2022|
|Jobs Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Company||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
You May Also Apply:
- Punjab Police Class-IV Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
- Islamabad Police Constable Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Eligibility Criteria For Police Hospital Jobs 2022
- Applications are invited from legal inspectors with two years of experience. Experience is required for this position.
- Photographs, educational certificates, and CNIC are required.
- The interview requires original documents.
- Channels should be followed by government employees.
- Interviews and tests will be held only for shortlisted candidates.
- The quotas will be 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 5% for disabled individuals.
- There are options for cancellations, increases, and decreases.
Physical Standards For Punjab Police Inspector Legal Jobs 2022
- Domicile Punjab Province
- Age Limit 18 to 32 Years
- Age Limit service mane 18 to 35 Years
- Height for Males 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Chest Males 32 to 33.5 Inches
- Height for Females 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Visual Standard Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near vision not less than J-1 for both Males/Females
Syllabus For Legal Inspectors Written Test
- 100 Marks – English Essay (Subjective)
- 100 Marks – Urdu Essay (Subjective)
- 100 Marks – General Knowledge (MCQs)
- 100 Marks – Pakistan & Islamic Studies (MCQs)
- 50 Marks – Qanun e Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law
- 100 Marks – Pakistan Penal Code 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure 1898
- 150 Marks – Viva Voice/Psychological Assessment
How To Apply For Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Registration
- The PPSC accepts online applications through its website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/)
- The PPSC’s website has details of PPSC Advertisement No. 29
- There is a deadline of December 08 for online applications to PPSC
- Apply online with the application form
- Click on Apply Online after visiting the site
Address: Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC, Lahore