Prime Minister office jobs 2023 advertisement are found here. Pakistan’s PM Office in Islamabad invites applications through its latest advertisement dated 20th December 2022 to fill the following vacancies.
Prime Minister’s Office Jobs 2023 Application Form
The vacancies listed are Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-04), Despatch Rider (BS-04) Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) and Naib Qasid (BPS-01).
PM Office New Jobs 2023 Advertisement Details Info
|Posted date||20th December 2022|
|Organization||prime minister’s office|
|Education required||Primary, Matric, Inter, Bachelor, and Masters degree|
|Salary||35,000 to 95,000|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Apply Through||Online Application From|
|Job Location||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply||09th January 2023|
You May Also Apply
Prime Minister PM Office Latest Jobs 2022-2023
Prime Minister Office Jobs Advertisement 2022 are waiting for you. The right place has been found for you. Below are the details of the vacant positions and the application procedure. Here is the official advertisement that can be found on the official website.
Recruitments for the PM office for 2022 are advertised in its latest advertisement for individuals with middle and matriculation or equivalent qualifications who are interested in joining the federal government.
Prime Minister House PM Jobs 2023 Apply Now
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the closing date of the announcement. In addition, in Pakistan’s leading newspaper Rozgarkidunya, a job advertisement for the Prime Minister’s Office is published.
Prime Minister Office Jobs Advertisement 2023 Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2||Steno Typist (BPS-14)||Intermediate||06|
|3||Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||03|
|4||Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric||01|
|6||Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)||Primary||01|
|7||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||07|
Eligibility Criteria For PM Office Islamabad
- Candidates with intermediate/matric/middle passes are welcome.
- Experience and relevant skills are mandatory.
- 18 to 25 years old is the minimum age.
Meal/female applicants with requisite qualifications, domicile, and age limit are invited to apply for the following positions at the board of investment (BOL) Prime Minister’s office, Islamabad
PM Office Jobs 2023 General Terms & Conditions
- Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy (0.M.F.53/2008-SP, dated 22.10.2014, 16.01.2015, as amended) shall apply.
- There is also an advertisement on Bol’s website www.invest.gov.pk/careers and PPRA’s website www.ppra.org.pk.
- Establishment Division’s 0.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28.11.2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010 will grant age relaxation.
- From time to time, the government may issue instructions on regional quotas, disabled persons, and minority quotas.
- Women are encouraged to apply and compete based on merit.
- Any number of posts may be increased/decreased at any time, or the whole recruitment process may be canceled without explanation.
- Apply through proper channels and submit necessary NOCs well in advance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- Test/Interview will not accept TADA.
|CONTACT NO||051-111687 222|
|[email protected]. Director General (Adman) Board of Investment|
How To Apply For Prime Minister Office Jobs 2023 Advertisement?
- The Open Testing Service (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk has application forms and online deposit slips.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply online directly on the OTS website www.ots.org.pk within (15) days of publication.
- Postal or courier delivery delays are not the responsibility of Open Testing Service.
- Applicants are advised to regularly check the OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcements (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/Result etc.) related to recruitment against the above positions.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms and online deposit slip to (MANAGER OPERATIONS) ADDRESS: OFFICE NO. 1, CENTRAL AVENUE ROAD, BAHRIA TOWN PHASE -6 ISLAMABAD.