Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC, is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the following positions as advertised in job advertisement no 25 in the daily Jang Newspaper dated October 13, 2022. PPSC Sub Engineer Civil Jobs (BS-14) in Punjab Irrigation Department 2022 are available at Punjab Public Service Commission.
PPSC Sub Engineer Civil Jobs 2022 Application Form
The latest jobs announced in Jang Newspaper in Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Hafizabad, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib, Jhang, and Toba Tek Singh Punjab, Pakistan, are listed here.
PPSC Sub Engineer Civil Jobs 2022 Detail Information
|Posted On||October 13, 2022, Thursday|
|Department name||Punjab Irrigation Department|
|Gender||Male, Female, and Transgender|
|The Last Date||October 28, 2022|
|Jobs Location||All Punjab, Pakistan|
|Salary pay/package||45,000 – 75,000|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Vacant Positions Name
- Sub Engineer Civil (BPS-14)
Required Qualifications and experience
An Associate Engineering Diploma (03 years) in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Sub Engineer Civil Salary Detail
Based on the statistics collected, the average salary for a civil sub-engineer is PKR Rs. 22,530, and the maximum is PKR Rs. 74,730 based on the research data. In addition, a salary increase of Rs. 1,740 is also given to them yearly, which the government approved on December 1.
How To Apply For PPSC Sub Engineer Civil Jobs In 2022?
- Visit the official Punjab Public Service Commission website, apply online if interested, and meet the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates already in service should apply via the correct channel.
- As per Government rules or criteria, age limits can be relaxed.
- Posts or applicants for interviews or tests are not eligible for TA/DA.