Recently, the Punjab Public service commission has been announced PMS 2022. It’s time to fast your preparation for it. Aspirants, it’s lucky and fortunate to manage your time best in attempting Provincial Management Services.
PMS stands for Provincial Management Services
Numbers of Seats in PMS 2022 PPSC Jobs
50 posts of combined competitive examination PMS 2022 are announced. First time in the last 8 years, too many seats have been announced. It’s a golden chance for PMS aspirants.
Compulsory Subjects In PMS Punjab
There are six compulsory subjects:
- English Essay 100 Marks
- English (Precise, Composition) 100 Marks
- Urdu (Essay, Precise, Composition) 100 Marks
- Islamic Studies, or Ethic (Non-Muslims 100 Marks
- Pak Studies
- General Knowledge MCQs 100 Marks
پی ایم ایس امتحان میں لازمی مضامین کی آؤٹ لائنز جانیے
Optional Subjects In PMS Registration 2022
There are seven groups through which you can select one subject. Each subject 200 Marks. Three subjects can opt. So, these three subjects carry 600 marks.
Best Scoring Subjects among Optional Subjects are:
- Social Works
- Public Administration
These subjects score the best as previous aspirants, toppers of Provincial Management Service and Central Superior Service (CSS) recommended. So, you can easily prepare these subjects within a short time of two months.
Last Date to apply In PMS Advertisement 2022
The last Submission of the application is the 28th of March, 2022, only an online application is required.
درخواست جمع کرانے کی آخری تاریخ 28 مارچ 2022 ہے
How to Apply and Prepare fo PMS 2022 Advertisement Application Form
First you have to pay challan of one thousand rupees. Here is a link to download challan
Once you have paid fee. Then, click the link below to apply for PMS 2022.
Before you apply, these thing must be in soft form, scanned
- Passport size
- Challan fee
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50%marks in the aggregate, i.e. 600 marks, to qualify for the interview. After that, a candidate shall also scored 50% marks in an interview to held eligible for the final merit.
- No change, addition, or deletion of optional subjects mentioned when submitting the online application form will made, and no further representation will entertained.
- You will finally reject incomplete or wrongly filled optional subjects in online application forms. No other representation on this issue will be entertained.
- Change in the priority or selection of examination centres shall not allowed.
Here is the advertisement of PMS 2022