For all candidates deserving of the PEEF Scholarship 2022 Last Date, form submission now offered by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF. So, if you are looking for information on the Punjab Government Scholarship program. Here you’ll find all the information you need. Furthermore, i am sharing with you the last date for submitting the application and the link to get it.
Find out if you are eligible by completing the scholarship application form. Students who cannot afford their education can apply for a PEEF scholarship. Moreover, the goal is to earn an education to secure their futures and become well-educated.
The Peef scholarship form 2020-2021 is available if you belong to this group and have completed your previous education with the minimum required marks. Herein we inform you that the time has now come to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
درخواست فارم جمع کرانے کی آخری تاریخ 31 مارچ ہے
This year, women from Punjab and other provinces are eligible for Punjab Government Scholarships. How much is the Peef scholarship? Scholarship amounts total 4.2 million rupees for 80,000 deserving students.
PEEF Scholarship Form Levels in 2022 in Pakistan
There are four levels of education for which PEEF offers scholarships. Furthermore, scholarships codes are provided according to these levels:
- Intermediate 50%
- Graduation 50%
- The special quotas have also been distributed to other provinces and regions
PEEF Special quota scholarship 2022 is for students who passed matriculate or inter in 2020 and belong to the following categories:
- Children who are orphaned
- Eligible are children of government employees in BPS 1 – 4 (Children of both active and retired government employees)
- Children from minority religious groups
- Special Needs Children
- Children of terrorism victims
Last date for the PEEF scholarship form 2020-21 is March 31, 2022
You may also submit photographs in place of the actual application form. So, if you want to see the full detail visit here: www.peef.org.pk form 2022 for intermediate and bachelor students.
Alert: PBTE exam candidates and TEVTA exam candidates cannot apply for this scholarship.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Punjab resident with a Punjabi nationality
- Intermediate or Matric 60 % marks in BISE or Federal Board annual exam in 2021
- Applicants must enrolled at a government or private institution located in Punjab Province.
- It is recommended that the parents’ total monthly income is under 23,000/-
- Families with children in Grades 1-4 are not required to report their earnings
- Children of civilians who have died in terrorist attacks are also exempt from the income requirement
- The candidate must enrolled as a regular student at a college or university
Application Procedure for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022
- The scholarship form is available at
- CEO-Ed is the office of the Chief Executive Officer for Education
- Colleges and universities, the office of the Deputy Director
- So, get documents from here www.peef.org.pk
- Moreover, scholarships under the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2021 are due by March 31, 2022.
- No application will accepted after 31st March.
اپنا فارم فِل کر کے اس ایڈریس پر بھیجیں