Our KPK students in the inter-level and BS-level programs have good news to share. KPK students can apply for scholarships for the course session 2021-22. Through the (Punjab Education Endowment Fund) PEEF, according to the latest notification.
باصلاحیت طلباء و طالبات کے لیے تعلیمی وظائف کے مواقع
Matriculated candidates are eligible for this position. Before March 15, 2022, applicants are required to apply online. Moreover, students who are deserving of this scholarship will receive free education.
Additionally, as part of the [PEEF] Punjab Education Endowment Fund, merit and need-based scholarships will be offered to deserving and talented students in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KP during the academic year 2021-22. Moreover, matriculation or Inter results must be completed by 2022.
Applicant submissions must be submitted by March 15, 2022.
Students from KP can apply for the latest PEEF scholarships 2022 at both the junior and the senior levels. Scholarship application forms must include the appropriate application form to be considered.
Interested applicants should contact the Regional Development Officer of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at the Department of Higher Education. Scholarship applications are also available on the PEEF website.
پیف اسکالرشپس 2022
PEEF Students Scholarship for KP: Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must score 60 percent or higher in the BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Matric or Inter Exams 2021.
- So, above-mentioned exam must taken by the candidate.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa must be the candidate’s place of residence.
- An accredited educational institution must be your full-time school.
- An individual’s parents must not earn more than Rs.23,500 per month.
- Children in grades 1-4 are exempt from these income limitations.
- Also, children of terrorists who are killed in attacks do not have income limitations.
- The candidate must not receive scholarships or stipends.
- Furthermore, many scholarships are available based on quotas for people in a specific category.
خیبر پختونخواہ کے تمام سرکاری اور پرائیویٹ کالج کے طلباء و طالبات اپلائی کر سکتے ہیں
KPK PEEF Scholarship Details for 2022
The PEEF Scholarship 2022 listed below
|Category||Merit and need Based|
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Education Endowment Fund
- Candidate eligibility requirements are as follows.
- The applicant must score at least 605 points in the BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Matric or Inter Exams 2021.
- A holder of the KPK domicile required.
- They must not have a parent’s income exceeding Rs.23,000.
- There are also no income requirements for children who died in terrorist attacks.
PEEF Scholarship 2022 For Inter and Graduation
PEEF Special Quota Scholarships
- In other words, a child who abandoned when he was young.
- Those who work for government employees’ children are in BPS 1 to 4.
- Religious minorities Children with special needs
- So, terrorist attacks have resulted in the death of children.
How To Apply For a PEEF Scholarship in KP
- On or before March 15, 2022, You must apply in full.
- You must fill out application forms only as specified.
- Also, you can obtain PEEF scholarship application forms from the Section officer, Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PEEF scholarship application forms are also available on their website.