Public Sector Organization PO BOX 71 Karachi will announce multiple vacancies at Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Job 2023.
Project offices of public sector organizations seek highly motivated and skilled workers on a contingent basis for 72 to 100 days in Karachi for the following categories and remuneration packages.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, Charter Engineer Engineer degree, or equivalent certification. A candidate must be qualified in the same field.
New PAEC Jobs 2023 At PO BOX 71 Karachi Details
|Published On||January 30, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Education||Middle, Matric, and DAE|
|Deadline||February 14, 2023|
|Address||Senior Admin Officer PO BOX 71 Karachi|
Pakistan Atomic Energy Job 2023 Latest Update
Candidates should be between 18 and 35. However, candidates with experience in petrochemical factories, steel factories, or nuclear power stations may be exempt from the age requirement.
You May Also Apply:
Vacant Positions In PAEC Job 2023
- Sr. Tech (Electrical / Electronics)
- Sr. Tech (Mechanical/Civil)
- Tech-1 (Electrical / Electronics)
- Tech-1 (Mechanical/HVAC/ Chemical/Civil)
- Scientific Assistant SA-1 Physics Chemistry
- Tech-3 (Painter/Plumber/ Carpenter/Masson/ welder/Fabricator)
- Photographer/ Cameraman
- Driver-Ill (Tractor Operator)
- Excavator Operator
- Boat Operator
- Fork Liner Operator
- Dumper/Crane Operator
- Special Vehicle Operator
How To Apply For Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Job 2023?
- A minimum age of 18 and under 35 is required. However, expertise and experience can relax age limits, such as shutting down chemical, petrochemical, and power plants.
- Walk-in interviews will be held per the schedule at Parking Area NEW-II, Plots 27 & 28, Opposite Qayyumabad C Section, Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi.
- Interviews separately for Sr. Numbers 01 to 05 will take place at the Abbasien Club CNPGS Chashma Mianwali on February 17-20, 2023. Interview expenses are not covered.