The Pakistan Army Jobs for females were announced today, June 19, 2022. You can join the Pakistan Army’s Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS). It has been announced that the Pakistan Army has vacancies in its Frontier Services Corps (FSC). Here is an overview of the AFNS entry 2022.
As received from theInfo.pk.
Detailed Information about Pakistan Army Jobs
|Posted on||June 19, 2022|
|Last Date||July 19, 2022|
|Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Nursing Diploma|
|Location||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
Address: Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Center, Multan
Women’s Army Job Eligibility
Type of Commission
- AFNS – BSc Nursing
- Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
Qualifications for Nursing Jobs In The Army
- (Female)Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum
- FSc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
- BSc Generic Qual Nursing Only (No diploma holder candidate is eligible)
- 17-25 years
- 18-28 years
- To find your exam slips, visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- You will find the exact date on your Exam Slip/Roll Number. Slip
- BSc Nursing Unmarried/ widowed/ separated /divorced without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses Married/unmarried
- Minimum Height. 5” Feet (152.4cm)
- Weight As per Body Mass Index
Notes for BSc Nursing Students (HOPE Certificate)
If you have 50% marks in your first year, you may apply with a HOPE certificate signed by the college principal. You should submit FSc marks immediately upon announcement of Part II results.
The Notes for Trained Nurses
Only residents of Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa, and Gilgit Baltistan can apply.BSc Generic Qualitative Nursing is the only qualification accepted (no diploma holders). Registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) is required. Qualifications in post-baseline specialised courses, i.e., ICU, OT, CCU, etc., from approved hospitals/institutes are preferred.
Marks Required in Lady Army Jobs
- The equivalent of an FA/FSc. A minimum of 55% for candidates from specific areas of residence. Areas including:
- Tehsil UmerKot in Sindh
- District Kohistan
- Derawar Fort
- Tehsil Balakot (Kaghan, Naran) in District Mansehra, KPK
- District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir
- District Rajanpur
- Area of Cholistan Desert
The candidates must also have studied within the same regions as being domicile holders.
How to Apply In Pakistan Army Jobs 2022
- Apply online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Details are also available at the prescribed link.
- You can also register offline if you don’t have internet access.