Pakistan Air Force For Female & Male Job as Doctor 2022 Medical Branch Online Registration | www.joinpaf.gov.pk. The Pakistan Air Force, one of the most active forces in Pakistan, is seeking applications to make each corner of the country peaceful and prosperous.
The PAF always offers a variety of government jobs of all levels in which applicants must pass some tests and challenge themselves quite a bit to pass. For example, you can apply for the following posts by visiting the official website www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Female and male candidates with MBBS or BDS degrees can apply.
Pakistan Air Force For Female & Male Jobs 2022 Online Registration
|Posted Date||December 12, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force PAF|
|No of Seats||130+|
|Job Location||All Over Pakistan|
|Last Date||December 21, 2022|
|Address||Nearest PAF Centers|
To apply for the PAF Jobs advertisement, applicants must apply through SPSSC to become doctors for various branches of the Army through the Special Purpose Short Services Commission. Application for Medical Branch (Specialists) (SPSSC), Medical Branch (GMOs) (SPSSC), and Dental Surgeon (SPSSC). The following requirements apply.
Names of Branches for PAF Medical Jobs 2022
- Medical Branch (Specialists, SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (GDMO’s) (SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (Dental Surgeon) (SPSSC)
You May Also Apply:
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pakistan Air Force For Female & Male as Medical Officer 2022
There are eligibility requirements for Pakistan Air Force applicants. Education, height, and age details. To be considered, GMOs and Dental Surgeons should be between 23 and 28 years old on April 09 and April 09, 2023.
- Height for Male: A male must be 5’4″ / 163 cm tall.
- Height for Female: Female should be 4 feet and 10 Inches / 147cm.
How to Apply Pakistan Air Force For Female & Male as Doctor?
- To apply, a candidate must register online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Until December 21, 2022, registration will be open.
- After that, the applicants will undergo the Test Series, which includes the Intelligence test, followed by the Academic Test.
- An initial medical examination and interview will follow the above test.
- After the psychological test, the First AHQ Special Selection Board will interview shortlisted applicants.
- An initial medical examination will be conducted at CMB, Lahore, followed by an interview by the second AHQ Specialist Selection Board and a final selection by AHQ.