Pak Army jobs in Pakistan 2023 are advertised in the Daily Express on 12, February. A number of vacant posts are available including Workshop Supervisor (Lower Grade), Electronics Technician, Optronics Technician, VMB Vehicle, Radar Technician, Machinist, USM, Gatekeeper, Driver, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, and Sanitary Worker.
505 EME Workshop Jobs 2023 Rawalpindi
|Posted on||February 12th, 2023|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date||February 27th, 2023|
|Address||Commandant, 505 Electronics Base Workshop EME, Rawalpindi|
Pak Army Jobs In Pakistan 2023
To get employed, candidates must pass the field test. Application is open to 18-30-year-olds. However, as per Government Rules, the upper age limit will be relaxed by a minimum of five years.
You May Also Apply:
- FC Balochistan Job 2023 Advertisement Online Apply
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 As Soldier Online Registration
There is only one post available for each candidate. However, a retired Army soldier can also apply. Detailed instructions are in the Job Advertisement. You have 15 days to submit your information.
Vacant Positions Pak Army Jobs 2023
- Electronics Technician
- HS – I Optronics Technician
- HS-I Radar Technician
- HS-I VMB Vehicle
- HS-II Electronics Technician
- HSM Electrician Vehicle
- HSM Electronics Technician
- HSM Radar Technician
- Naib Qasid
- Optronics Technician
- Sanitary Worker
- Skilled Machinist
- Skilled Radar Technician
- Workshop Supervisor (Lower Grade)
- Candidates must have Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, and Relevant Diploma degrees to apply.
How To Apply For 505 Electronic Base Workshop EME Rawalpindi Pak Army Jobs In Pakistan 2023?
- You can download the application form from the info.pk
- You should submit an application form with attested copies of your academic certificate, CNIC, diplomas, experience certificate, domicile, and recent photographs.
- Postal orders should be made payable to Admin Officer, 505 Electronics Base Workshop, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi, with the application.
- Envelopes should indicate the position applied for.
- February 27th, 2023, is the last date to submit applications.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Government candidates should follow application channels.
- A call letter will be sent to eligible candidates for the test/interview.
- At the interview, candidates should bring original documents.