The Directorate of Nursing Sindh announced Nursing Admission 2023 In Karachi. Any Pakistani nationals of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, or Balochistan can apply. The offer program is open to students from the provinces mentioned above.
The National Testing Service will announce the application form for Nursing Sindh Karachi 2023. This is a copy of the NTS roll number slip for the Sindh Karachi BS Nursing Program. December 26th is test day.
Directorate Of Nursing Sindh Karachi Admission Form 2023
Candidates are to take the test. Public health is the responsibility of this Department of Health. State of Sindh.
The Directorate General Nursing Sindh handles nursing professionals in Sindh. Nurses’ abilities, knowledge, and competence are improved by the Directorate of Nursing’s Sindh department. Admissions to the B.Sc. Nursing two-year diploma program are open in Jaipur. Admission to nursing school in Sindh (DNSK).
BS Nursing Sindh Admissions Program NTS Detail Info
|Announce Date||November 20th|
|Online Application Form||December 13th|
|Last Date||6th January 2023|
|Posts Name||RN B.Sc. Nursing Degree|
|Psychiatric||Nursing Post Basic Diploma|
You May Also Apply:
Eligibility Criteria Of BS Nursing Admission 2023 in Karachi
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology are mandatory subjects in Matric Science
- Degree in Science. (pre-med) with 50% minimum marks (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Higher Secondary Education Board of Sindh pass
- A resident of any Sindh District (as per policy)
- The age of the applicant must be between 14 and 35 (according to Pakistan Nursing Council Regulations)
Terms & Conditions For BS RN Nursing Sindh Admissions
- Merit-based candidates (males and females)
- You will use a merit list to select self-financing, in-service, and non-stipendiary candidates
- The College of Nursing must provide an admission form that is complete in all respects Therefore, we will only accept complete or completed applications
- Pre-entry tests do not include TA/DA
- The above 13 colleges have a domicile for female students
- Any Sindh district can apply
- The National Testing Service will conduct the aptitude test
- For admission, candidates must pay Rs.600/- by bank draft or pay the order
- In addition, they will pay Rs.600/- to the National Testing Service for aptitude tests in the nominated branches. The application should be submitted online (www.nts.ora.pk) and received by the College of Nursing
- NTS will conduct the written test on 26-02-2023
- Candidates’ admit cards will be dispatched to their addresses or can be downloaded.
- The NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
How To Apply For Nursing Admission 2023 In Karachi?
- Sindh-domiciled candidates are also eligible
- Application forms, copies of CNICs, and passport-size photographs should be sent directly to the NTS
- Pay test fees at any HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL branches
- Summarily reject incomplete or incorrect applications
- One week before the test, NTS will send the Roll No. Slips directly to the candidates
Address: NAJMA MANDI Deputy Director Directorate of Nursing Sindh Karachi