Pakistan New Army Jobs 2023 will announce its 35th Technical Cadet course through which eligible Pakistani nationals will be able to become Regular Commissioned Officers. To join the Pak Army as an officer, applicants must have completed an Intermediate or FSc in Computer Science or Pre-Engineering.
Candidates can join various corps or disciplines, including Engineers, Signals, and Electrical & Mechanical Engineering. Applicants must submit their online applications before the closing date of February 2023 to be considered for entry into the 35th Technical Cadet course in the Pak Army.
New Army Jobs 2023 As Regular Commissioned Officer
|Name of Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Job Location||All of Pakistan|
|Education||Intermediate / FSc|
|Vacancy Title||Regular Commissioned Officer|
|Exam Title||35th Technical Cadet Course|
|Last Date||10 February 2023|
The physical exam, written test, and interview process will follow once registration is complete. You can find full Pak Army requirements, eligibility criteria, and other details in the notification below.
You May Also Apply:
Vacant Position New Army Jobs 2023
- Regular Commissioned Officer
A young person should be able to.
- In two minutes, repeat the set-ups 20 times.
- In eight minutes, run 1.6 km.
- In two minutes, perform 15 repetitions of push-ups.
- The cross-section is 7’4″ by 7’4,” and the depth is 4″.
- Perform three chin-ups in two minutes.
How To Apply For Latest New Army Jobs 2023?
- You can apply online for these jobs.
- You can apply for this job at your nearest Army selection center.
- Applications must be submitted by 10 February 2023.
- Open merit basis for all positions
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel and submit NOCs.
- Candidates will only be contacted if they are shortlisted
- Disqualification for canvassing.
- TA/DA is not paid for tests/interviews.
- Vacancies can be filled or not filled, and applications may be accepted or rejected without assigning any reason.