The National Assembly Jobs 2023 Will Announced is a constitutional organisation under the purview of the federal government in Islamabad and has invited Pakistanis to apply.
Candidates must have valid degrees, certificates, transcripts, mark sheets, and mark sheets from HEC-recognized institutions to be considered for Assistant Directors, Section Officers, and others. The closing date for applying is January 4, 2023, for candidates with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in relevant fields.
National Assembly Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Assistant Directors, APS, Translation Officers & Other Vacancies
|Posted Date||20, December 2022|
|Name of Organization||National Assembly Pakistan|
|Vacancy Title||Assistant Directors, Section Officers, APS, Translation Officers, and Other Vacancies|
|Job Location||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelor and Masters degree in relevant field|
|Last Date||January 4, 2023|
|Address||Room No. 407-A, 4th Floor, National Assembly Secretariat, Parliament House, Islamabad|
Written tests and interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates. The notification below summarises vacancies and other requirements for National Assembly positions.
You May Also Apply:
Name of Posts National Assembly Pakistan Jobs
- Assistant Directors
- Section Officers
- Translation Officers
- Other Vacancies
How To Apply For National Assembly Jobs 2023?
- Applicants should submit a detailed CV and copies of their education and experience certificates, CNICs, domicile, and recent photographs to the following address.
- Applications must be submitted by January 4, 2023.
- You may also apply/send a new application if you have already applied.
- Applicants must be government employees.
- On the envelope, mention the position you are applying for.
- Call letters will only be sent to shortlisted candidates for tests/interviews.
- Tests and interviews shall not be compensated.
- The interviewer should see the original documents.