As part of the Nadra project, mobile applications are commonly introduced to Pakistani citizens. For example, online CNIC and Biometric Verification were introduced last time. NADRA Introduce the Rehbar Mobile App With smartphone cameras.
NADRA Rehbar Mobile Application In Pakistan Download Now
NADRA staff can digitize biometric details and scan documents. In addition, Nadra has launched a mobile application called ‘Rehbar’ for federal assistance.
Rehbar Mobile App Launched by Nadra
Rehbar is a new mobile app by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA), available to Pakistani citizens. In October 2022, Rehbar mobile app will launch. Citizens can access data faster and easily search NADRA centers using this app.
Rehbar Mobile Application Facilitates Citizen Engagement
According to NADRA Chairman Tariq Malik, Pakistani citizens have little information about the next NADRA service center. Hence, Rehbar serves as a mobile app.
- People make informed decisions based on the number of applicants and the distance to the service centers.
- You mentioned that such initiatives would be check-in centers in service centers, and Tariq Malik commented on that.
- This application displays NADRA centers on a map and list.
- Also, you mentioned your nearest registration office.
NADRA Mobile Application Criteria
- It describes NADRA Mobile Application using criteria for people’s convenience.
- Interested Android and Apple users must download this app.
According to sources, the study found the following:
- Using this new application, you will be able to sort NADRA 24-Hour Centers by type.
- Administrative and Regular Centers by type, and Women-Only Centers by type.
- NADRA Centers can be found through the mobile app by using their names, cities, and locations.
- The ‘Rehbar’ app is now available in English and Urdu for citizen convenience.