The Ministry of Defence’s job openings for 2022. You can now apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022. Pakistan nationals have been invited to apply for multiple vacancies in the Ministry of Defence. The Ministry of Defence invites job seekers to apply here.
The Defence Ministry is seeking Young, Talented, and Motivated candidates. The Daily Jang Newspaper advertised MOD Jobs 2022 on August 21, 2022. Male/female candidates are both eligible. Federal government positions are open to candidates seeking employment with the Federal government.
Defence Ministry Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Now
There is a separate quota in Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Fata, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK. Candidates must submit the application form before the due date to apply for the Bs-01 to Bs-17 positions; the application process is online. After the due date, applications will not be accepted. The application deadline is September 05, 2022.
Qualifications for Mod jobs include Master, Matric, Middle, Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary, DAE & Relevant Diploma. Candidates from all regions of Pakistan are encouraged to apply for the 350+ vacancies announced; therefore, we encourage candidates not to miss out on this opportunity.
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2022 Application Form
This post will cover all the details about the Ministry of Defence’s latest jobs. Candidates are encouraged to apply through this post.
The Government of Pakistan announced the Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 in June, and suitable candidates can apply through the application form. Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply for these Latest Defence Ministry Jobs 2022 through the recruitment process defined by the organization.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement Online Apply
|Last Date||September 05, 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||340+|
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
Vacant Posts Name In Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
The following positions are announced in the latest MOD Jobs 2022:
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer-I (BS-11)
- Technician (BS-14)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- Wireman (BS-06)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)
- Supervisor (BS-11)
- Site Supervisor (BS-07)
- Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) (BS-14)
- Operator Special (BS-09)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-07)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Mess Waiter (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BS-16)
- Cook (BS-01)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer-II (BS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-09)
- Special Staff (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Laskar (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
Eligibility Criteria Of Ministry Of Defence Jobs Advertisement 2022 PDF
Candidates who wish to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs must meet the following criteria:
- The application is open to all Pakistani nationals.
- The required qualifications are Master’s, Matric, Middle, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Primary, DAE & Relevant Diploma.
- The age range is 18-35 years old.
- Online applications are accepted.
Fee Payment Of MOD Job 2022
Candidates can pay the test fee through the following counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in fee slips.
- TCS Express
- U Paisa
- Internet Banking
- Jazz Cash
How To Apply Online For Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2022 In Pakistan?
- The application form and online fee deposit slips are available on the MOD website: www.recruitments.mod.gov.pk. No hard copies are required.
- BS-17 Challan Fee Rs. 1400 / Rs. 850 for 07 to 16 and Rs. 500 for 01 to 06. Using the 20-digit invoice number generated in your fee slip.
- Shortlisted candidates only will be invited for an interview and written test.
- The application deadline for MOD Jobs is Monday, September 05, 2022.