Applications are being accepted for Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022. The government of Pakistan Department of Defense has announced that qualified candidates can apply via recruitment.com.pk.
Qualified candidates can apply via recruitment.com.pk. Applicants from all over the country can apply. The Daily Express published this job advertisement.
Applicants must apply before or on the last date after the due date. Applications after that date won’t be considered. An interview and test date and time will be announced later.
Also, check out our website for Ministry of defence Jobs for all the latest test/interview schedules. To stay up to date with every job, check our Website frequently.
Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2022 List Provisionally Eligible/Rejected Candidates Details
|Last Date||12 September 2022|
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||340+|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
Ministry Of Defence Jobs Posts Name With Basic Scale
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (BS-16)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (BS-15)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Sub Engineer-|| (BS-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Technician (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Supervisor (BS-11)
- Draftsman (BS-11)
- Sub Engineer (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BS-09)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-09)
- Operator Special (BS-09)
- Site Supervisor (BS-07)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-07)
- Wireman (BS-06)
- Special Staff (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
- Laskar (BS-01)
- Cook (BS-01)
- Mess Waiter (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
Ministry Of Defence Jobs Follow These Steps After Registration
- Registration and login.
- Fill in the application.
- Apply for the desired position.
- Pay the fee using the 20-digit invoice number generated in your fee slip from any participating bank/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EASYPAISA/JAZZCASH/U Paisa/TCS Express counter that accepts 1 Link 1 Bill invoices.
- Applications and fee deposit slips can be accessed on the MOD website. Please do not print.
- The BS-17 dispute fee is Rs.1400 for 07 to 16 and Rs.550 for 01 to 06 from all participating banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/U Paisa/TCS Express Counters with your 20-digit invoice number.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and tested.
- Applicants must submit their applications online by Monday, 05 September 2022.