Higher Education Commission (HEC) conducts the Law Admission Test (LAT) for students interested in enrolling in five-year LLB degree programs at PBC/HEC-recognized universities/institutions. There will be law admission test HEC in major cities. Students may choose any center they wish.
The Law Admission Test will be conducted by HEC on August 7, 2022. Applications for the Law admission test (LAT) must be submitted by July 22, 2022. HEC accepts online applications. Law admission tests are compulsory for all government and private universities offering LLB programs.
Who Can Apply In A Law Admission Test (LAT)?
Students with a Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent. Candidates who have appeared in their HSSC or equivalent final examinations but have not yet received their results.
Law Admission LAT Test Date 2022
The HEC will communicate exam date changes through its website http://etc.hec.gov.pk. The HEC will also send Roll Number Slips a week before exams online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Registered applicants will receive the examination date, time, and venue by email/SMS. Candidates must provide their email address and mobile number on the online application form.
Patterns and syllabus of Education Testing Council HECETC
|Division Of Questions||Subjects||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay||English or Urdu||15||200 words maximum|
|Personal Statement||English or Urdu)||10||200 words maximum|
How To Apply For Law Admission Test HEC 2022
- For online registration, please visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- For any problems during online registration, please contact [email protected] or visit the HEC Secretariat or regional centers.
- In order to register for the test, a fee of Rs. 500/- should be deposited either online, through an ATM, or by bank draft to the following account:
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited,
- Branch Code: 1742.
- Fee deposit slips/bank drafts must be submitted via courier or in person to Room No. 212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building.
- Register by the deadline in HEC, H-8, Islamabad.
- You should write your CNIC number on the back of your deposit slip or bank draft.
- Fees for testing are not refundable or transferable.
- In major cities, tests will be conducted.
- Applicants can choose any examination center on the application form.
- It is not possible to change the examination center once you have registered.