Latest WAPDA Jobs 2022: Assistant Director (Social) and Assistant Director (Occupational Health & Safety). Candidates with matriculation are eligible to apply for WAPDA Jobs 2022, and applicants can come from anywhere in the country. The Dunya newspaper published an advertisement for these jobs on February 2, 2022.
New Jobs Of WAPDA Latest Notifications 2022 Detail
|Education Requirements||Literate to Masters|
|Hiring Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Jobs edu||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master, MS, Relevant Diploma|
Address: Directorate General (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26, Wapda House, Lahore
Water and Power Development Authority Jobs Updates
In Pakistan, the Water and Power Development Authority is responsible for maintaining the utilities of the government. Parliament established it in 1958 after independence.
A significant part of WAPDA’s role is to control and operate Pakistan’s commercial and domestic needs. The power sector also plans to build five more multidimensional dams.
The goal of WAPDA is to develop clean and affordable energy that is affordable for all citizens of Pakistan to lower the power tariff. The company operates all throughout the country under its own governance, with a board of directors that oversees the operations.
There is free electricity, tuition for children, accommodation, and medical coverage when you work for the WAPDA.
Wapda Jobs Vacancies Detail
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director Ecology
- Assistant Research Officer (Agriculture/Agronomy/Land Use Studies)
- Assistant Research Officer (Cement & Concrete)
- Assistant Research Officer (Soil Mechanics & Foundation)
- Assistant Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology)
- Assistant Research Officer (Water Chemist)Assistant Network
- Communication Technician
- Deputy Director
- Junior Engineer
- GIS Operator
- IT Assistant
- IT Officer
- Jr Engineer Civil
- Assistant Director Environment
- Assistant Admin
- Jr Geologist
- Jr Seismologist/Geophysicist
- Junior Engineer Agriculture
- Research Officer (Statistics/Mathematics)
- Research Officer Cement & Concrete
- Research Officer Ground Water Hydrology
- Store In-charge
- Sub Engineer – Civil
Careers Of WAPDA Jobs Advertisement Application Form
Applicants may come from anywhere in the country, and both women and men are eligible to apply. Applicants may come from any background. These quotas are briefly described in the WAPDA Career Advertisements for FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Sindh, and Punjab.
The candidate should have a B.E or B.Sc, a B.Sc, a B.Sc, an MS, an Intermediate, MSc, a DAE, a relevant field diploma, and a Master’s Degree.
You can find it on both the PTS and WAPDA websites. Higher education commissions and engineering councils must recognize all educational degrees. The WAPDA will conduct an interview as well as a written test in order to determine eligibility.
During the probationary period, there is already a relaxation of the age requirement. Age relaxations will be granted to applicants from scheduled castes, Buddhist communities, tribal tribes, GB, and AJK.
In order to calculate the age relaxations for disabled persons, it is based on the date on which the person last applied for the exemption.
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs 2022 Lahore?
- Individuals must fill out the Online Application Form on the PTS website, www.pts.org.pk.
- Online applications are only accepted.
- Roll Number Slips will be uploaded after applications are submitted.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 170/-.
- Applications are due 23-07-2022.