MOMA has published a new MOMA Jobs advertisement for October 2022 and they are seeking candidates who are enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced, and brilliant, with a salary package that is generous and allowances that are generous.
New Ministry of Maritime Affairs Department Jobs 2022 Online Application
We encourage candidates to enrol for these available opportunities as soon as possible. The organization defines the application process for these Latest Govt Jobs in Karachi. Recruitment will begin in 2022 for these jobs in Pakistan.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs MOMA Careers Detail Information
|Hiring Organisation||Ministry of Maritime Affairs|
|Education Requirements||Literate to Bachelor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Address||Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Karachi|
You may Also Apply:
New MOMA Govt Jobs October 2022 Vacancies Detail
- Junior Nautical Instructor
- Health and Hygiene Instructor
- Junior Catering Engineer
- Telephone Operator
- Sick Bay Attendant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Fire Pump Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Duplicate Machine
- Naib Qasid
- M.T. Cleaner
How To Apply For Latest Govt MOMA Jobs In Karachi?
- Candidates interested in this position can do so online at the National Job Portal’s website at http://njp.gov.pk/.
- All aspects of the application should be completed.
- Late submission or an incomplete application will not be considered.
- Candidates must attach all the required documents along with the application form,
- A merit-based selection process is followed for all positions
- Candidates should apply through the proper channel and submit their NOC and documents to qualify.
- The test/interview will only be offered to those candidates who have been short-listed
- An applicant who engages in canvassing will be disqualified.
- There will be no payment for T.A. or DA for the test or interview.
- The Department reserves the right to fill any of the posts mentioned above or not to fill any of them and to accept or reject any application without providing any reasons for doing so.