Several branches, including Marine, Technical, IT, Education, Law, and special, announce recruitment yearly. In addition, there are also thousands of civilian jobs announced every year.
Join Pakistan Navy Lecturers Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Pakistan Navy offers intermediate (FA, F.Sc), bachelor (BS, BA, B.Sc), masters (MA, M.Sc, and MBA), as well as short service commissions (SSC), SPSCC (Special Purpose Short Service Commission) and navy cadets and sailors.
You can find an updated list of Pakistan Navy jobs here or on the official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk – Below, you can find information about how to apply.
PNET Jobs 2022 for Faculty, Lecturers, Teachers, and Others
The Pakistan Navy Educational Trust is seeking applications for Teaching Faculty, Lecturers, Teachers, and Other positions. Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in relevant fields are required.
For online or mail applications, the deadline is November 28, 2022. Check out Pakistan Navy Educational Trust’s complete job ad for details on applying.
You May Also Apply:
Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Govt Jobs 2022 Details Info
|Name of Organization||Pakistan Navy Educational Trust|
|Posted Date||November 6,2022|
|Vacancy Title||Teaching Faculty, Lecturers, Teachers, and Other|
|Education||Bachelor and Masters Degree in relevant subject|
|Last Date To Apply||November 28, 2022|
|Job Location||Karachi / Pakistan|
Vacancies Name In Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022
- Teaching Faculty
- Principal / Vice Principal
How To Apply For Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 Online Registration
- You should send a complete resume by email or by mail to [email protected]
- All documents should be attached and kept in a safe place.
- Candidate information must be accurate. Rejection is the result.
- The last date to submit job applications for teaching staff at Bahria Colleges Karachi is 28-11-2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to test/interview. TA / DA will not be accepted.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channels.
- Original documents should be brought to the interview.