IUB Jobs For Students Islamia University of Bahawalpur has announced that they will expand the number of employment opportunities available to Pakistani nationals as part of their regular and contract positions.
Male and female educationists from across Pakistan are invited to participate in the Islamia University of Bahawalpur Jobs Announcement 2022.
IUB Jobs For Students 2022 Online Apply
There are currently two categories of faculty appointed to the IUB. These are teaching faculty and non-teaching faculty. We are posting a job opportunity for educators interested in the higher education sector.
Islamia University of Bahawalpur is offering a number of career opportunities including Teaching, Management, Clerical, Administration, and Class IV.
Islamia University of Bahawalpur IUB Govt Jobs Detail
|Posted on||4th September 2022|
|Education||B.Tech, Bachelor, CA, DAE, FCA, Intermediate, Literate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, MBA, Middle, MS, Ph.D, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date||September 23, 2022|
|Company||Islamia University of Bahawalpur – IUB|
|Address||The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur|
Bahawalpur University IUB Jobs 2022
Registration at the official portal is the first step to getting full details regarding what should be done during the application process.
Islamia Uni Bahawalpur Vacant Positions Names
- AC Mechanics
- Accounts Assistants
- Accounts Officers
- Additional Directors
- Administrative Officers
- Assistant Controllers of Examination
- Assistant Directors
- Assistant Engineers
- Assistant Librarians
- Assistant Managers
- Assistant Professors
- Assistant Treasurers
- Assistant Wardens
- Associate Lecturers
- Associate Professors
- Data Analysts
- Deputy Controllers of Examination
- Deputy Directors
- Executive Engineers
- Field Assistants
- Game Supervisors
- Ground Marker
- IT Assistants
- Junior Clerks
- Junior Technicians
- Lab Administrators
- Laboratory Engineers
- Laboratory Technicians
- Office Attendants
- Personal Assistants
- Procurement Officers
- Security Guards
- Security Supervisors
- Senior Accounts Assistants
- Senior Network Administrators
- Senior Procurement Officers
- Store Keepers
- Sub Engineers
- Transport Supervisors
- Veterinary Assistants
- Ward Boys
We are currently seeking applicants to join our Teaching Faculty who are Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers, and Associate Lecturers specialising in different areas.
It is mandatory that faculty members are required in Architecture, Nursing, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Arts and Languages, Chemical and Biological Sciences, Computing, Education, Engineering & Technology, Islamic Learning, Management Sciences and Commerce, Medicine, Allied Health Sciences, Pharmacy, Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Social Sciences, Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Law, Archaeology, Fine Arts, and Civil Engineering as part of all programs.
A total of over 187 vacancies are currently available in the Teaching Faculty of the University. A number of teaching and non-teaching faculty positions are available at the IUB Bahawalpur Campus, the Bahawalnagar Campus, and the Rahim Yar Khan Campus, all of which are located in Bahawalpur.
How to Apply Islamia University Bahawalpur Jobs Online Apply
- IUB Job Portal is open to all interested applicants. Visit https://eportal.iub.edu.pk/ or click here to apply online.
- Applicants are required to submit their online applications by 19 September 2022 in order to be considered for this position.
- You will also be required to submit a hard copy of your online application to the University, along with your online application.
- If you are interested in a position as a Teaching Faculty Member, please submit a hard copy to the Office of the Deputy Registrar (HR-F), Room No. 104, 1st Floor, Abbasia Campus, IUB, Bahawalpur.
- The application materials for the Non-Teaching Vacancies should be sent to the Assistant Registrar (HRE-I), Room 103, First Floor, Abbasia Campus, the University of Bahawalpur, so that the paper form can be mailed there.
- It is necessary to submit hard copies by September 23rd, 2022 to be eligible to receive consideration.
- Applicants must submit hard copies of their applications along with attested copies of the supporting documents with their applications.