Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 have been announced in a newspaper. Application forms are available online for those interested in applying. After completing the recruitment process, candidates who qualify and have the required qualifications can apply for ICT Police Jobs 2022 in Pakistan.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Application Form
We are hiring professionals for Technical Positions at Safe City Islamabad. The Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 for Safe City can be found on the official website of the Islamabad Police.
All regular employees of governments, semi-governments, and autonomous bodies under deputation are eligible to participate in the recruitment process. Women and men may apply. Discover the latest jobs for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 in all Pakistani Newspapers. Police jobs are available for June 2022 in:
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Posted on||12th June 2022|
|Last Date||June 20, 2022|
|Education||Bachelor and DAE|
Address: Islamabad Police, Islamabad
There are a number of Police Jobs available in Islamabad for fresh graduates, trainees, and experienced personnel. See job descriptions, salary details, education requirements, training courses, and skills requirements. The Islamabad Police Jobs listed today are a mix of government and private. These jobs are available on a matriculation, intercollegiate, graduate, and masters level.
ICT Police Vacant Positions
- Director Technical
- Field Coordinator
- O&M Technical Supervisor
- Electrical Technicians
- Assistant Director – Technical Administration
- Assistant Director – Optical Fibre Cable
- Network Engineer/Assistant Director
- Assistant Director – Infrastructure
How to Apply For ICT Police Jobs 2022 in Islamabad Capital Territory
- You are requested to submit your CV with attested copies of your CNIC, DOMICILE, and PRC, as well as two recent photographs. Candidates should submit their CVs before the deadline.
- Applicants who are late or incomplete in their applications will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates are the only ones who will be contacted for an interview.
- The candidates attending the interview will not be paid a travel or meal allowance.
- Application deadline is 20th June 2022.